Wilson Central (28-6) vs Ridgeway (30-4)

WilsonCentral22

traderb you may be right about Mitchell beating them im not sure...i just listed the 4 losses that are on their schedule on here. i still think these middle/east TN teams are gonna be in for it when they see Niles in action....he's a kid in a NBA power fowards body.

825619268[/snapback]

Btown,

How about this (my) description of Niles.... A NFL TIGHT END, in a power forwards body!

Niles is simply a man-child. No exaggeration!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys can keep talking all the smack you want.

sure Ridgeway is 30-4 compared to Wilson Central's 28-6, but look at this:

Strength of Schedule Ranking

Ridgeway 54th toughest schedule

Wilson Central: 19th toughest schedule

(not saying it means anything, just throwing it out there)

either way, this game will not be a blowout.

now JNS on the other hand has the 2nd tougest ranked schedule, and they are still 23-4.

now JNS on the other hand has the 2nd tougest ranked schedule, and they are still 23-4.

825620618[/snapback]

most of Ridgeway's tough games were against out of state teams and they dont get anything in these rankings for them....trust me their strength ranking on here is far from the truth if the are actually 54th. I know they have played atleast 3 teams that are ranked top 25 in the country, beat 2 of them....or atleast thats what ive heard from Memphis people.

825620618[/snapback]

I never said it would be a blowout. But dont act like its not a possiblility. u could very well lose this game by 20+. Face it. its over.

Anybody on here that makes the post "hands down win" or "this will definatley be a blowout" is obvisouly nothing more than high school aged fan of that school. Because if you knew about basketball and went to the State Tournament and watched games you would realize that there are no sure things. And, plus you obviously have no idea what kind of team Wilson Central has. You make dumbfounded assumptions. Wilson Central if very athletic and very well coached. They play much like MLK, but they they have better athletes. The play amazing defense and will have no problem slowing down Niles and the rest of Rideway's team. This game will come down to Wilson Central's ability to execute on offense and I think Ridgeway's defense is not their strength so I believe Wilson Central will win a very close rather low scoring game. In the 50's most likely. It is not very likely to be a blowout, not likely at all. But, as I stated earlier at the State Tournament you there are no sure things and you never know what is going to happen. Yesterday there were 3 teams that "didn't have a chance" that won. David Lipscomb over Austin-East, Wayne Co over Pickett, and Middleton over Temple were all games people said were a "hands down win" and "probable blowout".

I was at the tourney last night and I saw Niles in person for the first time. WOW the descriptions are accurate. He does have the body of an NBA power forward as a junior in high school as was mentioned earlier.

The edge has to go to Ridgeway going in, and I am a Middle Tennessean. Do the Roadrunners press full court or do they play full court man. I ask this because their defensive pressure was mentioned earlier.

I think the key to this game will be how Ridgeway handles WC's 3/4 court zone trap and their half court zone defense.

WC in an upset by 4.

I was at the tourney last night and I saw Niles in person for the first time. WOW the descriptions are accurate. He does have the body of an NBA power forward as a junior in high school as was mentioned earlier.

The edge has to go to Ridgeway going in, and I am a Middle Tennessean. Do the Roadrunners press full court or do they play full court man. I ask this because their defensive pressure was mentioned earlier.

I think the key to this game will be how Ridgeway handles WC's 3/4 court zone trap and their half court zone defense.

WC in an upset by 4.

It was mentioned earlier that WC beat Ridgeway in SUMMER LEAGUE... SUMMER LEAGUE is the key word hear. Ridgeway will of course be the favor to win, not taking away from Wilson Central. WC struggled with Whites Creek,I'm not sure they can handle Ridgeway. Pierre Niles will be a force to be reckoned with. Mincy is the most underrated pg in the state. Keeps team together.

It was mentioned earlier that WC beat Ridgeway in SUMMER LEAGUE... SUMMER LEAGUE is the key word hear. Ridgeway will of course be the favor to win, not taking away from Wilson Central. WC struggled with Whites Creek,I'm not sure they can handle Ridgeway. Pierre Niles will be a force to be reckoned with. Mincy is the most underrated pg in the state. Keeps team together.

825621881[/snapback]

Literally speaking, they wouldn't of even beaten White House on that night

That was just a very bad game.