Temple vs. Middleton

SR35

i was sitting kinda close to some temple fans last year in the first round game and they seemed to handle themselves very well watching the game.besidesthey are a christian school and several of there players as well.one of temples fans came over to me after watching halls loose a heartbreaker last year and told me strayhorn was one heck of a player.and after getting on the threads,temple fans were very complimentary of our freshmen playing with poise.both teams are very good and confident and will be a very good matchup.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably another 8th grader who probably decided he would get on here and talk crap about middleton on a new name because he knows he wont be able to get back on here after temple shuts yall up...you dont see temple people on here talking crap....they give their predictions and may even say that they will win, but they dont try to come up with ###### rhymes "DONT HATE CAUSE MIDDLETONS GOING TO STATE!!". I am not a temple student or even a fan, but i wish the best of luck to them against you guys just so everyone on here doesnt have to hear your crap.

825613976[/snapback]

i think they were referring to the Lake County fan that keeps runnin their mouth. i didnt see any trash talkin they just said Middleton is goin to state and i dont think we can argue about that cause they already have made it to state....thats not trash talkin dude.

Ok,let me get one point across....I don't go to basketball games.From what I am hearing,Lake County fans or most of them are complaining about our small town standards.So what if we don't have huge accomidies?We meet the standards do we not?

This is probably another 8th grader who probably decided he would get on here and talk crap about middleton on a new name because he knows he wont be able to get back on here after temple shuts yall up...you dont see temple people on here talking crap....they give their predictions and may even say that they will win, but they dont try to come up with ###### rhymes "DONT HATE CAUSE MIDDLETONS GOING TO STATE!!". I am not a temple student or even a fan, but i wish the best of luck to them against you guys just so everyone on here doesnt have to hear your crap.

Ok dude/dudette,not all people from my grade or my school are impudent.We're just tired of everyone putting us down because we only have 2 State Titles and we are a small town.I am truly sorry for anything a Middleton/8th grader may say to offend you,but this is a very rare opperunity for us and we are tired of everyone discriminating against us.

So this isn't SPAM......

I can't really say who will win the game.I hear that Temple has a similar offence to us.We have a pretty fast offence,judging from my football experiences w/ most of the team.As stated in an earlier post,they have played together most of their life.They have very poor living conditions,so this will be a very good opportunity for them.All i can do is wish all players the best of luck and may the best team win.

And thanks to Temple fans who have shown the good spirit of our Lord;)

An 8th Grade M-Town Fan

:P

825613976[/snapback]

First of all this is not an 8th grader! So dont go saying things that you dont know anything about. And you may not be a LC fan or student but thats why all of us Middleton fans have started getting on here and defending ourselves because LC people are getting on here talking trash about the fans our school and our boys. And the reason Temple people are not on here saying all this stuff is because they dont have teams on here that they have put out of the tourneys talking crap about them! And just to let you know it was not you who I was actually talking about!

DONT HATE CAUSE MIDDLETONS GOING TO STATE! ;)

Well it really does not sound like you are over it or you would not keep on and on about all this stuff about Middleton.  But you say that Middleton is going to get blown out by Temple, and that yall cant beat Temple YEAH thats right yall cant beat Temple because yall are not even getting to go to state! SORRY. 

DONT HATE CAUSE MIDDLETONS GOING TO STATE!! :P  ;)

825613958[/snapback]

Don't hate b/c I'm from Lake County!!

from what i have heard i think this game will be a good game. both teams play a similar kind of game and both teams have 5 solid players. this game might come down to which team wants it the most. which team will dive on the floor and hustle the most and the team that does that may be the one that comes out with the win and moves on. good luck to both teams.

Yeah last year Temple couldn't run with west tn teams. This year they completely changed their offense and now are very much a running team. With  last years experience at slowing the tempo down they can do either or  depending on the other team. I would  be very willing  to  say that  they can  run with pretty much  any "west tn" team.

825611995[/snapback]

seriously, to actually think that a team of temple's calaiber could hang with the teams of west tennessee is just simply ludacrist. they lack both the size and speed it takes to play ball in west tn. who did their star player sign with?? and then go look at who is recruiting the talent in west tennessee. they couldn't stay in the gym with half of the AA and AAA teams that didn't even make substate in west tn.

seriously, to actually think that a team of temple's calaiber could hang with the teams of west tennessee is just simply ludacrist.  they lack both the size and speed it takes to play ball in west tn. who did their star player sign with?? and then go look at who is recruiting the talent in west tennessee.  they couldn't stay in the gym with half of the AA and AAA teams that didn't even make substate in west tn.

825615523[/snapback]

Yeh thats a good call!!! :)

I believe the champions in single A the last 4 years have all come from east TN.

But your right, they can't compete. ;)

seriously, to actually think that a team of temple's calaiber could hang with the teams of west tennessee is just simply ludacrist.  they lack both the size and speed it takes to play ball in west tn. who did their star player sign with?? and then go look at who is recruiting the talent in west tennessee.  they couldn't stay in the gym with half of the AA and AAA teams that didn't even make substate in west tn.

825615523[/snapback]

I know we couldnt stay in the gym with any west tn. team i mean for real ,who can??. I mean the past four years the west. tn. teams really dominated at the state in A. Hey have you ever thought that west tn. cities are like 10 times bigger than east tn. ones....hmmm no wonder they are recruiting better players in west. tn. <_<;)

Edited by bigbody1220

I know we couldnt stay in the gym with any west tn. team i mean for real ,who can??.  I mean the past four years the west. tn. teams really dominated at the state in A.  Hey have you ever thought that west tn. cities are like 10 times bigger than east tn. ones....hmmm no wonder they are recruiting better players  in west. tn.  :lol:  :ph34r:

825616234[/snapback]

So, I guess you are admitting that all East Tennessee teams are recruiting. Well i know for a fact that most of the West Tennessee teams have to live with whatever is in their school district. No recruiting, Some of the private schools do, but not the public schools. Middleton doesn't recurit and they can win the Gold ball again.