Oak Ridge vs. JNS

d rang

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that's impressive.  It took exactly one post for someone to be an arrogant jerk.  I didn't ask for any predictions.  If the outcome was determined by the opinion of people on CoachT, Oak Ridge's season would have been over a looong time ago.  I would appreciate it if anybody wanted to intelligently discuss matchups, styles of play, etc.

825612140[/snapback]

I dont know...they blos Oak Ridge out of teh gum, but i have always said taht Oak Ridge is oak Ridge...that in itself gives the Ridgers a chance any time they take teh floor...sometimes traditon can go a long way...

I SAY..."GO CATS!!!"

I am a Liberty fan and we beat JNS once this season and played them down to the wire the second time. They are 10 times better than they were at the start of the season and that is saying a lot.They can do everything, shoot, run, rebound, block shots, play hard-nosed defense, and will put on a high flying act too. They are what you call a complete ball team. Richard Delk runs the show and is one of the best in the state at the point. Reginald Delk is the best player in the state that is still playing and is what i think the third best player behind Brandan Wright and Thad Young. Anthony Coman plays very good defense, shoots well, and can and will rise up and dunk on you if you give him the chance. Dell Coleman is one of the best rebounders in the state and is a good offensive player. Chase Campbell does all the dirty work, not as talented as the rest of the starters but plays with heart and he can jump out of the gym. Ther height ranges from 6'2-6'6 they have a very tall lineup. They are a very hard team to beat but like yall have been saying the games have to be played to determine a winner.

825612277[/snapback]

I thought Anthony (not Dell) Coleman runs the point and Richard Delk is a small forward?

Richard is the PG, no doubt

Richard is INCREDIBLY important to the team, and one of the Top 5 Seniors in the State. His importance is shown by the 3 losses in his brief absences

North Side is not very deep at all, and is certainly their most glaring weakness...

Dell Coleman remains the Most Underrated player in the State. He was unbelievable against Fairley and Ridgeway, two of the toughest matchups all year for North Side...

North Side plays a very fast paced game.  They like to get out and run the break.  They play very good defense and are very fast and quick.

825612156[/snapback]

That kind of reminds me of the Riverdal football game... no one gave us a chance, but we hung in there

Edited by CardinalCat