Jackson County moves to Single A

unknowntoyou

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did i mention anything about the year before last muffin?  No i didn't so no i'm not wrong, and if in the future you decide to correct me make sure that you have YOUR facts straight, that was an overtime loss by a point or two, hardly an "out behind the woodshed" beating that kaz was referring to!

825614928[/snapback]

Check when these juniors were Freshmen and see who won,now get your facts straight. Try Hall of Fame Game,No need to look J.C. did not enter it as a loss.

Edited by muffin

Check when these juniors were Freshmen and see who won,now get your facts straight. Try Hall of Fame Game,No need to look J.C. did not enter it as a loss.

825615231[/snapback]

Hey Muffin you need to get your facts straight, there was nothing said about that in the posts that i made. I referred to last year and this year, I didn't take it back any further than that. That year was not mentioned and i know when and where the game was and what took place. Did i mention that in my previous posts? No i didn't so don't go putting words in my mouth! thumb

Edited by devilfanatic

Hey Muffin you need to get your facts straight, there was nothing said about that in the posts that i made.  I referred to last year and this year, I didn't take it back any further than that.  That year was not mentioned and i know when and where the game was and what took place.  Did i mention that in my previous posts? No i didn't so don't go putting words in my mouth! thumb

825615257[/snapback]

You said members of this years team had never beat J.C,,go back and read your orginal post. And no one has to put words in your mouth,read your post.

Also CLAY CO beat the BIG BLUE last season by about 15. 7A will not be a cake walk for JC.

825614911[/snapback]

Yes my friend, you are right. Clay beat JC Co. by 15 or so.. BUT I'm afriad to tell you that game meant ABSOLUTELY nothing to JC. Jim brown seems to only focus on what counts.. the wins that matter. Though, now Jackson is drooping down you will get to see the side of Jim brown 7aa has seen!

PS- Devilfanatic; Be careful- Try not to pour too much salt in those deep wounds! LOL!

You said members of this years team had never beat J.C,,go back and read your orginal post. And no one has to put words in your mouth,read your post.

825615412[/snapback]

No thats not what i said muffin, i was referring to the games played this year, Clarkrange played Jackson County twice and was beaten both times. You can twist and turn all you want, but if you read the post it was referring to last year and this year. So once again don't put words into my mouth, i never said they had NEVER beaten them, obviously Clarkrange and Jackson County have played many times throughout their history muffin, you have obviously misunderstood my posts. thumb

Edited by devilfanatic

Devilfanatic, If before you speak or write if you would look I do-not moderate AAU boards, and I have know idea what your talking about someone behind this. I am telling you what Coacht said and again if you dont like it dont post. If their is anything you dont understand about it this time feel free to private message me or Coacht.

Devilfanatic, If before you speak or write if you would look I do-not moderate AAU boards, and I have know idea what your talking about someone behind this. I am telling you what Coacht said and again if you dont like it dont post. If their is anything you dont understand about it this time feel free to private message me or Coacht.

825615810[/snapback]

This person was not discussed at all, i could understand if someone had started a thread on her, all that was asked was if there was a player from JC that was a certain heigth, i merely answered the question, no names were used and then i proceeded to tell them how to find out for themselves. You took it upon yourself to delete the post when there was not one name mentioned, no discussion, nothing. I am sure you'll say differently but if coacht has access and can pull up the post you deleted he'll find that no one was discussed indepth and that no names were mentioned. You just decided to delete the post thats all. My advice is to just let it go and get back on the topic of discussion, you have made a mountain out of a mole hill. Let it go! thumb

That is my same advice to you let it go now.

Edited by BBALLTN