FRESHMEN PITCHERS

COMEGETSOME07

Well, COACH 23, ok here goes:

(Notice this is my opinion. To anybody reading this :you are  welcome to post your opinion, but in interest of the girls , and they do read this board, please keep your comments positive.

These girls  are not in any kind of order and I am very sure I  have let a really good one  slip my mind but this is the best I can do at the moment.)

Top freshman pitchers:                 

Riley Mashburn ( Brentwood)

Cat Hosfield ( Riverdale)

Devon ( Goodpasture)

Lauren Baker ( Beech)

Holly Thomas ( Ootawah)

There is also an Austin eagles pitcher who is really good but her name escapes me.

Katie Ayers ( Ravenwood)

Britney Pruitt ( Ravenwood)

Top High School Pitchers all ages:

D. Pieroni ( Goodpasture)

Holly Thomas ( Ootawah)

Nikki Waters ( Soddy)

Holifield ( Alcoa)

Kandice Irwin ( Central)

Stacy Fairbanks ( Soddy)

Falon Catalano ( Riverdale)

Kaitlin Hollaway ( GPS)

Kassie Stanfill ( Beech)

Ashley Elrod ( Rossview)

Ryley Mashburn( Brentwood)

Bailee Lott ( Brentwood)

Cat Hosfiled ( Riverdale)

Kristi Cunningham(Davidson Acadamy)

Ashley Myatt ( Dickson)

There are others that are good, and as I watch , I may change my mind , I do all the time. Some kids work and develop, some fall behind so my opinion is forever changing. Notice a few of these pitchers are in a class all by themselves and a few are still developing but I still think are worth noting.

825620610[/snapback]

the freshman pitcher from the austin eagles is kelly troglin and does play for the austin eagles white team in the summer white. that is the team that beat the older extreme edge team in the asa state with i think CAT form riverdale pitching i had heard they were a pretty good team as a young 14u team last year i have seen kelly troglin pitch several times and she has good speed and all her pitches work well

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WESTMORELAND HIGH SCHOOL...........JENNA VINCE ....MEGAN TEMELTON.......THEY ARE SOME GOOD FRESHEN WHO CAN STEP IT UP 4 WESTMORELAND.....AS FRESHMEN CAUSE WE ONLY HAD ME AN ANOTHER PITCHER 4ROM WESTMORELAND LAST YEAR WHICH ONE OF THEM PITCHERS WAS ME CHRISSY HAMITLON I PITCHED 28 GAMES OUTTA 30....SO IM GALD WE GOT A GOOD GROUP OF FRESHMEN THAT CAN BRING SOME SPEED...LOL

(Notice this is my opinion. To anybody reading this :you are  welcome to post your opinion, but in interest of the girls , and they do read this board, please keep your comments positive.

These girls  are not in any kind of order and I am very sure I  have let a really good one  slip my mind but this is the best I can do at the moment.)

Top freshman pitchers:                 

Devon ( Goodpasture)

Lauren Baker ( Beech)

Holly Thomas ( Ootawah)

There is also an Austin eagles pitcher who is really good but her name escapes me.

Katie Ayers ( Ravenwood)

Holly Thomas ( Ootawah)

Nikki Waters ( Soddy)

Holifield ( Alcoa)

Kandice Irwin ( Central)

Stacy Fairbanks ( Soddy)

Kaitlin Hollaway ( GPS)

Kassie Stanfill ( Beech)

Ashley Elrod ( Rossview)

Bailee Lott ( Brentwood)

Ashley Myatt ( Dickson)

There are others that are good, and as I watch , I may change my mind , I do all the time. Some kids work and develop, some fall behind so my opinion is forever changing. Notice a few of these pitchers are in a class all by themselves and a few are still developing but I still think are worth noting.

825620610[/snapback]

Ypu did a very nice job with the top ten freshman pitchers. They are all very talented girls, but personally i think atleast three freshman should be named in the top ten Riley Mashburn, Cat Hosfield, and also Katy Ayers

[TNT ,looked on map,can;t find BUNGALOW TENN>

825636415[/snapback]

[

The freshmen at Heritage is good we have seen her play... I think we have alot of freshmen up and coming along with Sophmore. Just wondering if anyone has heard about Irwin since she got hurt at the Gibbs tournament. That would a hugh blow to Central.

She is an awesome pitcher along with a power hitter.

Edited by softballmom11

[TNT ,looked on map,can;t find BUNGALOW TENN>

825636415[/snapback]

[

The freshmen at Heritage is good we have seen her play... I think we have alot of freshmen up and coming along with Sophmore. Just wondering if anyone has heard about Irwin since she got hurt at the Gibbs tournament. That would a hugh blow to Central.

She is an awesome pitcher along with a power hitter.

825636819[/snapback]

There is alot of good pitchers in East T.N as well. thumb

Top freshman pitchers:                 

Devon ( Goodpasture)

Lauren Baker ( Beech)

Holly Thomas ( Ootawah)

Katie Ayers ( Ravenwood)

Holly Thomas ( Ootawah)

Nikki Waters ( Soddy)

Holifield ( Alcoa)

Kandice Irwin ( Central)

Stacy Fairbanks ( Soddy)

Kaitlin Hollaway ( GPS)

Kassie Stanfill ( Beech)

Ashley Elrod ( Rossview)

Bailee Lott ( Brentwood)

Ashley Myatt ( Dickson)

825620610[/snapback]

I think Brittany Rice (Ooltewah) should be added.

WHO HAS SOME FRESHMEN PITCHERS THAT MIGHT MAKE SOME NOISE THIS YEAR? SUMMERTOWN HAS ONE THAT, WITH A LITTLE WORK, CAN BE ONE OF THE BETTER PITCHERS IN THE MID-STATE, IF NOT STATEWIDE. (I HER NAME IS KENDRA DAVIS) WHO ELSE HAS SOME GIRLS LIKE THIS???

825613719[/snapback]

Bailey Piercefield, she is an eith grader on White House Heritage's High School softball team, she is a very fast pitcher and she can place it where you need her to, she is an awesome pitcher, she is one of our starters, she has a great long high school career in front of her and w/ practice yr after yr, she'll be the best out there!