FRESHMEN PITCHERS

COMEGETSOME07

Riley , from Brentwood, and Cat Hosfield from Riverdale are the best freshman pitchers in the state. I would also take it a step further and say these two young ladies are in the top ten in the state of all high school pitchers. They have been known to work hard, are accurate, have several pitches that work well, and are FAST.

825620010[/snapback]

Really?!?!! Have you seen all the freshman pitchers in the state? Have you seen all the pitchers in the state? Since you are so up on this subject, go ahead and rank the top 10 freshman pitchers, AND the top 10 pitchers (all grades) in the state so we can see how much you do know!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dose any one know who was the black haired gril that pitched for fcs when thay played portland. she has a great raise, and good drop, what travel team dose she play on? if she is a freshman, watch out.

825617034[/snapback]

Well she is a brown head, just recently went black, who knows tommorow. her name is Hailey Rutledge, she plays for the MJ diamonds 16UA, Thanks for the nice comments, she works hard at her pitching, and yes she is a freshmen, she is my daghter.

I believe the freshman class to be the best in a long time for pitchers. Most of these girls grew up together during pitching lessons through club k and travel ball. I have personnally witnessed Cat, Riley, and my daughter Devon go from nine year old pitchers with just fastballs to becoming great competitors on the field. They have always had a great respect for each other and they are just good girls. I look forward to the next four years of them battling each other each. Just these postings have motivated my daughter to push herself to be better, in fact she was clocked at 60 average last night, that is 3 mph increase in three months. I am proud to see all these girls do so well from the nashville area, and give the Chattanooga girls a run for their money.

Well, COACH 23, ok here goes:

(Notice this is my opinion. To anybody reading this :you are welcome to post your opinion, but in interest of the girls , and they do read this board, please keep your comments positive.

These girls are not in any kind of order and I am very sure I have let a really good one slip my mind but this is the best I can do at the moment.)

Top freshman pitchers:

Riley Mashburn ( Brentwood)

Cat Hosfield ( Riverdale)

Devon ( Goodpasture)

Lauren Baker ( Beech)

Holly Thomas ( Ootawah)

There is also an Austin eagles pitcher who is really good but her name escapes me.

Katie Ayers ( Ravenwood)

Britney Pruitt ( Ravenwood)

Top High School Pitchers all ages:

D. Pieroni ( Goodpasture)

Holly Thomas ( Ootawah)

Nikki Waters ( Soddy)

Holifield ( Alcoa)

Kandice Irwin ( Central)

Stacy Fairbanks ( Soddy)

Falon Catalano ( Riverdale)

Kaitlin Hollaway ( GPS)

Kassie Stanfill ( Beech)

Ashley Elrod ( Rossview)

Ryley Mashburn( Brentwood)

Bailee Lott ( Brentwood)

Cat Hosfiled ( Riverdale)

Kristi Cunningham(Davidson Acadamy)

Ashley Myatt ( Dickson)

There are others that are good, and as I watch , I may change my mind , I do all the time. Some kids work and develop, some fall behind so my opinion is forever changing. Notice a few of these pitchers are in a class all by themselves and a few are still developing but I still think are worth noting.

Edited by swingaway

(Notice this is my opinion. To anybody reading this :you are  welcome to post your opinion, but in interest of the girls , and they do read this board, please keep your comments positive.

These girls  are not in any kind of order and I am very sure I  have let a really good one  slip my mind but this is the best I can do at the moment.)

Top freshman pitchers:                 

Devon ( Goodpasture)

Lauren Baker ( Beech)

Holly Thomas ( Ootawah)

There is also an Austin eagles pitcher who is really good but her name escapes me.

Katie Ayers ( Ravenwood)

Holly Thomas ( Ootawah)

Nikki Waters ( Soddy)

Holifield ( Alcoa)

Kandice Irwin ( Central)

Stacy Fairbanks ( Soddy)

Kaitlin Hollaway ( GPS)

Kassie Stanfill ( Beech)

Ashley Elrod ( Rossview)

Bailee Lott ( Brentwood)

Ashley Myatt ( Dickson)

There are others that are good, and as I watch , I may change my mind , I do all the time. Some kids work and develop, some fall behind so my opinion is forever changing. Notice a few of these pitchers are in a class all by themselves and a few are still developing but I still think are worth noting.

825620610[/snapback]

How many of these girls have you seen pitch? Could you tell us a little about each of these girls that you have seen pitch.

(Notice this is my opinion. To anybody reading this :you are  welcome to post your opinion, but in interest of the girls , and they do read this board, please keep your comments positive.

These girls  are not in any kind of order and I am very sure I  have let a really good one  slip my mind but this is the best I can do at the moment.)

Top freshman pitchers:                 

Devon ( Goodpasture)

Lauren Baker ( Beech)

Holly Thomas ( Ootawah)

Katie Ayers ( Ravenwood)

Holly Thomas ( Ootawah)

Nikki Waters ( Soddy)

Holifield ( Alcoa)

Kandice Irwin ( Central)

Stacy Fairbanks ( Soddy)

Kaitlin Hollaway ( GPS)

Kassie Stanfill ( Beech)

Ashley Elrod ( Rossview)

Bailee Lott ( Brentwood)

Ashley Myatt ( Dickson)

825620610[/snapback]

Eagles freshman pitchers Dawon Millwood at Hixson.Kelly Troglin at Red Bank.

Top freshman pitchers:                 

Devon ( Goodpasture)

Lauren Baker ( Beech)

Holly Thomas ( Ootawah)

Katie Ayers ( Ravenwood)

Holly Thomas ( Ootawah)

Nikki Waters ( Soddy)

Holifield ( Alcoa)

Kandice Irwin ( Central)

Stacy Fairbanks ( Soddy)

Kaitlin Hollaway ( GPS)

Kassie Stanfill ( Beech)

Ashley Elrod ( Rossview)

Bailee Lott ( Brentwood)

Ashley Myatt ( Dickson)

825620610[/snapback]

Hey Coach 23, If you look at the Commando tournament results, I didnt do too bad picking the best pitchers. And you thought I didnt have a clue of what I was talking about.

Hey Coach 23, If you look at the Commando tournament results, I didnt do too bad picking the best pitchers. And you thought I didnt have a clue of what I was talking about.

825626145[/snapback]

If the Commando classic was any indication, the Brentwood freshman and the Riverdale freshman were easily the best freshman pitchers, with the Ooltewah pitcher slightly behind those two. The Beech girl is going to be good, but she isnt quite the caliber yet of these three.