FRESHMEN PITCHERS

COMEGETSOME07

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lauren Baker looks as if she is going to keep the future bright For Beech High School. In the Beech playday she got her 1st start for them and held a great hitting Goodpasture team to only 2 runs in 7 innings... She will only get better with age. ;)

Edited by govolz

Lauren Baker looks as if she is going to keep the future bright For Beech High School. In the Beech playday she got here 1st start for them and held a great hitting Goodpasture team to only 2 runs in 7 innings... She will only get better with age. ;)

825617487[/snapback]

I agree govolz. That was an exciting game. The game was scoreless after 6 innings. Both teams scored 1 run in the 7th. Beech did not score in the 8th. Goodpasture scored on a throwing error with two outs in the 8th to win.

Lauren pitched a great game.

I agree govolz.  That was an exciting game.  The game was scoreless after 6 innings.  Both teams scored 1 run in the 7th.  Beech did not score in the 8th.  Goodpasture scored on a throwing error with two outs in the 8th to win.

Lauren pitched a great game.

825617534[/snapback]

Failed to mention - all runs were scored in tie breakers

Devon Schmidt was the freshman for goodpasture in that great beech game.  Both freshman pitched great and held both great hitting teams to zero runs until the tie breaker.  I see great battles in the future between the two.  Devon also blanked Columbia Academy 7-0 earlier that day.

825617675[/snapback]

Devon Schmidt was awsome as you said. There will definately be life after Perroni for Goodpasture. :lol:

Riley Mashburn from brentwood she has many pitches  and has a good change up....she hits her spots very well and her rise ball isnt bad either!!!

Shelby Morris from mj is not that bad either...

Devon from goodpasture is very good but i still say the best out of them all is RILEY MASHBURN!!

825617700[/snapback]

I agree Riley is the best freshman pitcher in the state! At the Club K college expo day she had the 2nd fastest speed out of everyone there. Not only does she have great speed but also good control... she always hits her spots.

I agree Riley is the best freshman pitcher in the state! At the Club K college expo day she had the 2nd fastest speed out of everyone there. Not only does she have great speed but also good control... she always hits her spots.

825619765[/snapback]

Riley , from Brentwood, and Cat Hosfield from Riverdale are the best freshman pitchers in the state. I would also take it a step further and say these two young ladies are in the top ten in the state of all high school pitchers. They have been known to work hard, are accurate, have several pitches that work well, and are FAST.