Oakland v. Dyersburg

MidTennFootball

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now TOO Easy... Let me start by saying that your girls were weak last night and lucky to pull out of the game last night.  Most importantly.... since when do fans win games?  I don't think they have earned one point or caused one turnover all year because of your mouth or any other for that matter.  You may have more depth, but You might need it.  OHS girls know we are there and we do not doubt them for a second.  If  you want to know how loud and proud we are, find me I will save YOU a seat right beside me!

Go Lady Patriots!!!!

825614632[/snapback]

Well jumpmann, I am not a Dyersburg fan, just a neutral fan that was at the evening session of the tournament last night. I was simply making observations, not accusations. You need to chill out.

So the Lady Trojans are not my girls as you stated and we will see how weak they are tonight. You are right fans do not have anything to do with winning games, I just expected Oakland to have more supporters there, and they better show up tonight because this will be their last opportunity to see the Lady Patriots play this year.

WOW!!!  Let me start by saying that DOE DOE... your name is FITTING!!!!!!!!!!!  That has to be the most god awful sentence I have ever read.  I will assume you are a freshman and have skipped English all year if not, I need not say anymore!  Because you just made a fool of yourself.  Now TOO Easy... Let me start by saying that your girls were weak last night and lucky to pull out of the game last night.  Most importantly.... since when do fans win games?  I don't think they have earned one point or caused one turnover all year because of your mouth or any other for that matter.  You may have more depth, but You might need it.  OHS girls know we are there and we do not doubt them for a second.  If  you want to know how loud and proud we are, find me I will save YOU a seat right beside me!

Go Lady Patriots!!!!

825614632[/snapback]

The truth hurts doesn't it jumpmann. I got you wound up, well good. The crowd may not shoot the basket or make the point but they do matter just ask any player. Mt. Juliet people made the effort, apparently you weren't at that game. MJ fans left their jobs early and made the trip unlike Oakland. I would say of the crowd that was there last night only 30% of them were supporting Oakland. All I was saying is The Boro is a big city compared to Mt. Juliet and the fans should have came. That's what it all about. These girls work hard all year to get this far and the least you can do is SHOW UP!!!! I don't care if the only thing you got going is a Degree in English, just admit it was a poor turn out for your hometown. Your team is very good and if we make both make it to Saturday night, it will be a very good game!

Edited by doedoe1961

Oakland fans, you better come out in full force tonight because Dyersburg had a HUGE following there last night and they were deafening. The Oakland- Wilson Central game was "quiet" compared to the Dyersburg-Greeneville game. Friday night in the 'Boro, Girls in the Final Four, I hope you have a big crowd there since the game is less than five miles from your school. If you don't, it will be an embarrassment.

I am going with Dyersburg in this matchup.  They have the size and athleticism to matchup with Asberry and Riddle.  The Trojans guards can also match Oakland's quickness as well and they are a much deeper team than Oakland.  All this being said I believe Oakland has the coaching edge.

Dyersburg by 5.

825614594[/snapback]

AMEN to that

The truth hurts doesn't it jumpmann.  I got you wound up, well good. The crowd may not shoot the basket or make the point but they do matter just ask any player.  Mt. Juliet people made the effort, apparently you weren't at that game.  MJ fans left their jobs early and made the trip unlike Oakland.  I would say of the crowd that was there last night only 30% of them were supporting Oakland.  All I was saying is The Boro is a big city compared to Mt. Juliet and the fans should have came.  That's what it all about.  These girls work hard all year to get this far and the least you can do is SHOW UP!!!!  I don't care if the only thing you got going is a Degree in English, just admit it was a poor turn out for your hometown.  Your team is very good and if we make both make it to Saturday night, it will be a very good game!

825614839[/snapback]

The Boro is also divided into 4 high schools. Oakland hasnt gotten great support from the students all season, but the ones that are there are loud, dyersburg has more folks there in 2001 but i seem to remember Oakland winning that one, Oakland is just a victim of progress, no longer the town that it used to be

they like to get in your face, so you can't get it to the posts where you say you have a so-called advantage

when it doubt, pick WestTN

dburg by 7

825614682[/snapback]

so-called advantage eh? how bout you ask WC what they think of our so called advantage. WC has 2 of the better post players in the state and the girls (ashley and sarah) both came close registering a double-double, oakland will have an advantage in the post game, dyersburg hasnt gone up against a post player that plays with so much energy like asberry does. Close one, but Oakland by 3

The truth hurts doesn't it jumpmann.  I got you wound up, well good. The crowd may not shoot the basket or make the point but they do matter just ask any player.  Mt. Juliet people made the effort, apparently you weren't at that game.  MJ fans left their jobs early and made the trip unlike Oakland.  I would say of the crowd that was there last night only 30% of them were supporting Oakland.  All I was saying is The Boro is a big city compared to Mt. Juliet and the fans should have came.  That's what it all about.  These girls work hard all year to get this far and the least you can do is SHOW UP!!!!  I don't care if the only thing you got going is a Degree in English, just admit it was a poor turn out for your hometown.  Your team is very good and if we make both make it to Saturday night, it will be a very good game!

825614839[/snapback]

First of all let me start by saying... No you did not get me wound up. I find talking with morons like you to be rather amusing actually!!! Now as far as the number of Oakland people in attendance... You are blowing smoke up the wrong pipe. I am NOT an Oakland student and could really care less about anyones fan base. If you really had any sense at all you would have already looked at my previous post and seen I am not really a supporter of Oakland. I do however, have the most respect for Coach Grandstaff and her program. I am cheering these girls on all the way!!! We Rutherford County people have to stick together, unlike you Wilson county people who are constantly on here talking trash! (Usually about a cheering secton) Let me tell you again... for the LAST time. I DON"T CARE! As far as your English degree comment, since when is it such a bad think to speak correct grammar? Is that supposed to insult me? PLEASE :lol: I just think that it is hilarious that you think that is an insult. But since you want to get technical.. It should read... the fans should have COME! Keep taking to me and I will teach you a thing or two about tenses. Lastly I must add that I have never said anything negative about MJ or their fans. I enjoy watching MJ girls and usually enjoy their fans, You would have to be the exception. I love talking to you... you are to easy! I look forward to both the games tonight and I wish both OHS and MJ thhe best of luck!