Walker Valley Lost by 20 ?

tee1up

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought they would to, but looks like Chester proved me wrong, you gotta have your hats off to Chester, they are 1 win away from a state championship

825615434[/snapback]

Yes, they have definately been under the radar. They looked better the entire game. Walker seemed to not be able to move the ball, or set up their offense. Bianca Thomas of Chester County was incredible. She had a game high 33 points in her helping Chester County beat Walker Valley 58-38

Thomas is the best player I have seen. She outta win miss Basketball hands down for two years.  Chester County has a very good team. They should beat AE tonight. I will be surprised if they don't. WV saw a much better and more athletic team than they saw in the opener. Morris in foul trouble hurt and Butler shooting plus 30 times in one game and not hitting hurt and the other guards hitting nothing hurt, but what hurt the worse was the awesome play of Thomas and the no defense by WV. Tonite will  be interesting to see how the matchups go. I predict Chester, USJ and Dyersburg as state champions.

825615904[/snapback]

True.

I say Peabody (A)

Chester County (AA)

Dyersburg (AAA)

Yeah, Morris in foul trouble no doubt was the problem. I thought the officiating was sorry. The same ref who gave a T to coach Tucker on Thursday was at calling the WV game agian on friday. He was terrible, the worst ref in the tournament. But WV did miss some big shots, and made some terrible mistakes. And the #45 for Chester is an awesome shooter. But anyway congrats to WV on a great season.

Yeah, Morris in foul trouble no doubt was the problem.  I thought the officiating was sorry.  The same ref who gave a T to coach Tucker on Thursday was at calling the WV game agian on friday. He was terrible, the worst ref in the tournament.  But WV did miss some big shots, and made some terrible mistakes. And the #45 for Chester is an awesome shooter.  But anyway congrats to WV on a great season.

825615997[/snapback]

Kind of hard to win against anyone shooting 4 / 32 from the 3-point line.

32 3-pointers .... are you kidding me.....? <_<

Based upon the game photos, there was a serious influx of denim on the benches of this game. Sadly, for David Tucker, his denim was outmatched by that of the Chester Co. coach.

Just curious, was there an addition to the incoherent tongue known as "Tuckerish--The Language of Almost Champions?" Surely after a third straight lost to the eventual state champion, he has sealed his fate as nothing more than an "almost champion". Oh David, how I wish this a Saturday afternoon family reunion bout of horse shoes. Those "almosts" would have you owning something prestigious for sure.

Ok, proceed with the "Walker Valley has nothing to be ashamed of. Great job, girls." comments. We've heard them before.

Edited by atn301