Who will win District 13AA next year

3pointer

teams are Dyersburg, Gibson Co., Dyer Co., Crockett Co., Milan, Obion Co., Westview

Dyersburg returns a strong nucleus, Dist and Region 13AAA champs, AAA finalist 2005

Wesview loses one senior, state 2005, prolific 3point team, score in 90's about 15 times

Gibson loses one senior that played, state 2004, Dudley returns, 4 six footers

Obion loses two seniors that played, state 2005, frosh class best in state

Dyer loses 4 seniors but freshman class was very strong, trying to revive program to late 90's strength

Crockett loses two seniors that played, return all studs, state 2004

Milan loses no one from district 11AA chamionship team, won gibson co xmas tourney over Gibson, Humboldt, Trenton

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how the district is going to stack up as far as the standings go but I do know one thing, there are plenty of studs in this district and whoever gets out of District will be lucky. Alot of things could happen before next year. It will certainly be the best District in the state Bottom Line!!!

I don't know how the district is going to stack up as far as the standings go but I do know one thing, there are plenty of studs in this district and whoever gets out of District will be lucky. Alot of things could happen before next year. It will certainly be the best District in the state Bottom Line!!!

825615643[/snapback]

Another insane post, how can 13AA be the best district in the state when 13AA gets bounced in the first round of the state tourny like they did this year?? You guys have short memories over there covered up by a lack of intelligence, did you all not see the weeks events where Westview and Obion lost in the first round??

tennisguy, what happened to your 8AA the last 8 years, at least 13AA gets to state

i cant remember other than lipscomb losing first rd 8AA doin anything?

825615802[/snapback]

Don't argue with him 3pointer.He's just one of these people who has nothing better to do than to get on here and bash a girls basketball team to make himself feel better.

yes, it was a tossup putting OC 4th in my opinion

i just think there will be an adjustment period without Roney and Boykin but they will still be very talented

and this is just reg season prediction...who knows what will happen in tournaments other than 3 pretty good teams won't even make region