Grace-Notre Dame

gracekeeper12

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna lie, i play for Grace and this post may be a little biased but.....

Notre Dame is favored by most in the city, but i think it will be a tough game. key word in the game= keepers. Carlos and Robby are the two of the best keepers in East Tennessee and they will have their chance to control the game. It should be a great game and anyone who comes shouldnt be dissapointed.

Prediction-

Grace 2- ND 1 ( haha i have to say we will win, but it will be close)

I know that I will get blasted on a site that is not ours but Grace Notre Dame is good but they didn't play Farraguts starting 11 in fact 5 starters were on the sidelines hurt or sick, Yes they won the scrimmage but don't be scared their bark is worse than there bite. Yes Notre Dame I know you beat us and we did try, and we are using excuses and you have excuses of your own and and and and but yoou are not as good as you think, try us now. Grace go get um. I usta like Notre Dame but they talk so much smack aboiut a scrimmage that MEANS NOTHING, Oh well........ :lol::o:lol:

You're the one that seems to be talking all of the smack. I have seen you post numerous times about how good "Farragut actually is." I honestly don't see why the recognition is so important to you. It doesn't matter what we say on here so why should you care? Is the confidence really so lacking over in Knoxville that you need someone else to tell you that you're the best around? Go and play. Win, and then the positive reinforcement will follow. Thats all i have to say.

Edited by RJL294

I know that I will get blasted on a site that is not ours but Grace Notre Dame is good but they didn't play Farraguts starting 11 in fact 5 starters were on the sidelines hurt or sick, Yes they won the scrimmage but don't be scared their bark is worse than there bite. Yes Notre Dame I know you beat us and we did try, and we are using excuses and you have excuses of your own and and and and but yoou are not as good as you think, try us now. Grace go get um. I usta like Notre Dame but they talk so much smack aboiut a scrimmage that MEANS NOTHING, Oh well........ :lol:  :o  :lol:

825616583[/snapback]

Haha I did think it was funny when they all got on here and talked crap about a scrimmage. Is that Donnie kid gonna play monday?

Donnie Everett a.k.a Boy Wonder over at ND.....supposidly this kid is phenominal, but hasnt got to play due to an injury this year. He is a transfer from South Africa and if you read any thread involving the opinions expressed by Arsenal and the rest of the ND crew, they will say he is the best player in the state.

Notre Dame and Grace are both very good teams. Yes, both teams have great goalies, but it will just be up to them to win and control the game. I dont know much about Grace' offense, but so far ND has been scoring a good amount of goals, and we've only let up one. I am excited to play grace, and I bet it will be a well fought game.

Good Luck!!!!

Notre Dame and Grace are both very good teams. Yes, both teams have great goalies, but  it will just  be up to them to win and control the game. I dont know much about Grace' offense, but so far ND has been scoring a good amount of goals, and we've only let up one.  I am excited to play grace, and I bet it will be a well fought game.

Good Luck!!!!

825616957[/snapback]

SORRY , it should say it will not just be up to them to win and control the game.