OCCHS HEAD COACH

redbirdfan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the search committee should be made up of the same folks that has run everyone else off at OC thus making it a plague for potential coaches to apply :D

also something of note as it relates to Suiter, he has no desire to coach the guys team, as he is happy and content with the girls program and the string of runs that

they will have of going back to the state tournament thumb

Maybe the search committee should be made up of the same folks that has run everyone else off at OC thus making it a plague for potential coaches to apply :D

also something of note as it relates to Suiter, he has no desire to coach the guys team, as he is happy and content with the girls program and the string of runs that

they will have of going back to the state tournament thumb

825628782[/snapback]

Pretty big statement, as Dyersburg, Milan, USJ, and Jackson Northside are now officially in the way as well. Not to even mention Westview, Gibson Co, Crockett Co, and Dyer Co should be better...

Strike 1 YEa leave my :D alone. (thanks Sportsradiontn)

Strike 2 On a more serious and even more rumor note. It has been heard that some of the past and present Jr. High coaches maybe applying/have applied as well. :D

Strike 3, Hope whom ever it is gets to make his/her own decisions and is able to make those choices stick. i.e. You made a choice you are gone.... oh wait mommy and daddy got more power so you may stay. , I am OUT!!!

:D

Edited by FullcourtPress