BIANCA THOMAS

junction0909

Congratualtions to the Chester County Eaglettes on such a great season and an AWESOME post-season wrap up. I loved watching this team play all year. Secondly congrats are in order to B Thomas who is awesome and proved that with her Miss Basketball title. With that said I have one huge complaint........

This goes out to all the district coaches in Chester County's district....

How can someone win Miss Basketball who did not even win District MVP???

I am very glad Bianca won Miss Basketball, but why in the world did she not also win the District MVP?? How does that work...someone please explain.....in my opinion it sounds like coaches from Bianca's own district were going against her, why would they not vote for such a stellar athlete, great student, and sweet person? Are they jealous or what??? Post your thoughts please....

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is wrong, but it happens. Only 2 out of 9 coaches in our district felt that our #1, Undefeated team, deserved to have any players on the All District Team! They only voted 3 in because they had to...and then gave the District MVP to a player from another team. How can a team go undefeated in their district and not have any players worthy of All District or MVP? I'll tell you how...it comes down to jealousy and politics... :lol:

By the way, I saw Bianca play in the championship game on Saturday and I thought she was really good. I heard that she actually played better in some of her other games though. Pretty awesome for a Junior!

I agree that the voting process should be changed but i disagree with everyones pick on who should have won....no matter who the best player is in the tournament if your team doesnt win you wasnt good enough and that means you wasnt the most VALUABLE player....therefore, just like in every pro sport, the MVP should come from the winning team, except for the rare occasions when someone averages 40 a game throughout the tournament. Ashley Hayes is a great player but her team didnt even get to the championship game so i definitely dont feel she deserved it...Bianca Thomas is hands down the best player in our district but her team fell short in the championship game...it should have went to someone for Bolivar since they won the district title. and like someone else said Brandon Evans won the MVP on the boys side and his team didnt make it to the championship game either and he definitely isnt better than Willie Kemp. whoever votes for this needs to remember they are voting for the most VALUABLE player not who scored the most points in the tournament.