Who is the top teams in 05-06

Shootmore

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson County will be the favorite to win the Gold ball next year after moving down from AA where they have won 4 out of the last six state championships.  Oliver Springs will no doubt be in Murphreesboro as well, and Clarkrange i believe will make it there as well.  Shaping up to be a great year in Class A next year! thumb

825618005[/snapback]

Although Jackson County should have a very good team next year, I don't know that they should be considered the "favorites". They had great success, but they haven't been dominating since Davidson graduated. I don't see anyone on next years team with her desire to win. :lol: It will be interesting to see how they compete in 7A, they should have as much or more tallent than anyone in the district. But when it comes to tournament time, my money will still rest with C'range and coach Rogers. :D That isn't a knock on Brown, that is a compliment to Rogers. :) Good luck to all the teams. thumb