Middleton v. Ezell-Harding

Crock1615

Whoever made the comment about sending middleton back to the west with a loss better be able to eat your words...Middleton is gonna beat Ezell handily..i promise you Ezell isnt gonna know what hit them...you think im kidding, they are about to get a big taste of what west tenn. basktball is about ...if you already cant tell...look how many teams they have in the tourney...dont be crying when you get beat is all im saying.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever made the comment about sending middleton back to the west with a loss better be able to eat your words...Middleton is gonna beat Ezell handily..i promise you Ezell isnt gonna know what hit them...you think im kidding, they are about to get a big taste of what west tenn. basktball is about ...if you already cant tell...look how many teams they have in the tourney...dont be crying when you get beat is all im saying.

825621414[/snapback]

:blink: Talk about running your mouth about your team! Come Friday I guess will see if Middleton is the Duke of High School ball. :lol:

Will someone please explain to me all this West Tn B-ball crap?

This isn't 3-a and it isn't Memphis we're talking so when in the name of crap did West TN A B-ball become dominant?

West TN has 1 (South Fulton in 00) state championship in the last 13 years. It has been the weak link. I'm a Mid Tn guy but the east has dominated of late with Temple (2) Unaka and Chatt Christian taking the last 4. Before that it was Middle TN with Ezell, Moore Co., Pickett, and BGA (2).

All I know about West TN bball is that I've been associated with Ezell for more than 10 years and I've never seen them lose to a West TN team.

Will someone please explain to me all this West Tn B-ball crap?

This isn't 3-a and it isn't Memphis we're talking so when in the name of crap did West TN A B-ball become dominant?

West TN has 1 (South Fulton in 00) state championship in the last 13 years. It has been the weak link. I'm a Mid Tn guy but the east has dominated of late with Temple (2) Unaka and Chatt Christian taking the last 4. Before that it was Middle TN with Ezell, Moore Co., Pickett, and BGA (2).

All I know about West TN bball is that I've been associated with Ezell for more than 10 years and I've never seen them lose to a West TN team.

825621498[/snapback]

You better go to the game friday then and take a video camera. That way you ll be able to document the first time your power house Ezell lost to a lowly public school that doesn't recruit. :blink:

How come in all these "trash-talkin'" posts no one but you wants to bring up the public/private thing? There is a different place for that, let the Middleton boys and Moose and his boys fight this one out. They are trying to fix that next year, so stop with the public/private crap unless you go to the other board. BTW, I am a public school employee. It just gets old. Life is not fair. Deal with it. Good luck to both teams.

As far as over-rated/under-rated, I think to make it this far in the post season, you're doing something right. There are many teams that would have liked to had the chance to be put out in the first round. Just ask them.

Sportsnation Ezell does not recruit. Ezell is not D2 so it is illegal to recruit. (Also illegal to "recruit" in D2 but they can give price reductions i.e. Brentwood Academy). Also look at the guys on the team. Most of them have been at Ezell since before high school. Most of them have gone there for like 10 years. Not all private schools recruit. And I hope you bring a video camera so you can watch a bunch middle Tennessee kids beat the West TN kids once more.

Ok how about we talk about common oppoents, since thats really the only thing we can look at thats legit, everything else is really just trash talk...ok Pickett Co. beat Ezell by 11, and Temple beat Pickett Co. by 11 and then Middleton beat Temple by 9.....soooooooooooo, evidently it would seem as if Middleton would be the favorite...im just stating the facts...i think the Tigers have got this one....