Middleton v. Ezell-Harding

Crock1615

i remember seeing middleton play last year in there substate game against hals.middleton only lost one player going into this year and i knew temple had there bunch back.i knew halls should have beaten temple but missed free throws cost them.free throws made this year against a very experienced temple team in the state thre last four years made the difference in the end.whoever thought it was going to be a blowout or shocked,wasnt really informed how good middleton can play. some were in fact shocke that temple lost based upon there 34-1 record.but middleton knows they could have been in this situation last year if they didnt blow there 15 point lead in the second half against halls last year in the substate.but it seemed the lost helped them refocus this year and get to the murphy center and show how far they can go.i saw jcs play last year and middleton has beaten them 7-8 times and i can almost bet jcs could be there as well but they didnt get it done the lat two years in the substate.middleton didnt get it done last year to get to boro and now they are showing what can happen after they arrived.im not from middleton but i was very impressed with there team from last year.i knew in my mind they have the talent to win it all.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You better go to the game friday then and take a video camera. That way you ll be able to document the first time your power house Ezell lost to a lowly public school that doesn't recruit.  :(

825621513[/snapback]

Wow Niced try buddy but if you knew anything about ezell, you would know that ezell doesn't recruit. You shouldn't talk trash if you don't have your facts straight. As far as bringing a video acmera i would advise you to do the same thing because #3o, #22, and #2 are gonna give you some highlights that even you wouldn't get wrong.

Ezell will win this game and state. Every game Ezell is picked to lose and what happens...they win. Nothing changes in this case. Ezell wins again and then will win state. Everyone says that they were not impressed. How can you not be impressed by a team that was down 24 to 9 or whatever it was and came back and won. I guess yall want a blowout, well it aint gonna happen but Ezell will win.

Wow Niced try buddy but if you knew anything about ezell, you would know that ezell doesn't recruit. You shouldn't talk trash if you don't have your facts straight. As far as bringing a video acmera i would advise you to do the same thing because #3o, #22, and #2 are gonna give you some highlights that even you wouldn't get wrong.

825622337[/snapback]

WOW!!!!!! that is the biggest crock of bull anywhere on coacht!

Ezell will win this game and state. Every game Ezell is picked to lose and what happens...they win. Nothing changes in this case. Ezell wins again and then will win state. Everyone says that they were not impressed. How can you not be impressed by a team that was down 24 to 9 or whatever it was and came back and won. I guess yall want a blowout, well it aint gonna happen but Ezell will win.

825622680[/snapback]

Well moose, I guess you were wrong Ezell did not win this game and will not win state. We did get a blowout. Middleton 82 Ezell 67.

Middleton Tigers all the way.

Good try EH.  Great season anyway.  Just hope some of your over zealous fans do not choke on all their big words.

Not over zealous here. I have said all along and still say that any game can go either way ... depending on how the players play and the coaching they receive.

I have at no time said that Middleton will win like some others have said about other teams ... Temple, Ezell Harding, Unaka, and Pickett County among them.

But I do wish the Middleton Tigers the best AND will be rooting all the way tomorrow for them to bring home the gold!