Katie Hunter All Tournament Team

Here is the all tournament team for the Katie Hunter tournament for the Katie Hunter division. Congratulations to all of these girls for earning this honor!

Cool thing is that 17 of 22 girls on the list are from West TN and 13 of that 17 ARE NOW part of the Lady Lobos organization! :hungry:

Katie Hunter XIII All Tourney Team

Katie Hunter Division Special Awards

Olivia Harrison Tourney MVP/All Tourney Houston

Bethany Bunker Tourney Offensive MVP/All Tourney St Agnes

Chanel Thorpe Tourney Defensive MVP/All Tourney Houston

Sportsmanship Award St Benedict

Player School Grade Pos

Elizabeth Sullivan Briarcrest 12 MF

Anne Panagon Briarcrest 12 MF

Summer Sheppard Briarcrest 9 F

Molly Starnes Germantown 11 GK

Gracie Irby Germantown 10 D

Bree Wilhoit Greeneville

Marina Parker Greenwood, KY 10 GK

Chanel Thorpe Houston 11 D

Tisha Blankenship Houston 12 MF

Bailey Bussart Houston 12 MF

Olivia Harrison Houston 10 F

Jennifer Lee Oak Ridge 12 MF

Hailey Nichols Oak Ridge 11 F

Sarah Jenner Ravenwood 11 D

Caroline Capocaccia St Agnes 12 D

Bethany Bunker St Agnes 10 F

Lauren Browning St Agnes 12 F

Julie Eckel St Benedict 11 GK

Allie Cumings St Benedict 10 MF

Mary Kate Cooke St Benedict 12 D

Amanda Smith Collierville 12 D

Alexis Pugh Collierville 12 MF

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the all tournament team for the Kaite Hunter tournament for the Katie Hunter division. Anyone have the Barry Redmond division info?

Cool thing is that 17 of 22 girls on the list are from West TN and 13 of that 17 is part of the Lady Lobos organization! :hungry:

Katie Hunter XIII All Tourney Team

Olivia Harrison Tourney MVP/All Tourney Houston

Bethany Bunker Tourney Offensive MVP/All Tourney St Agnes

Chanel Thorpe Tourney Defensive MVP/All Tourney Housten

Sportsmanship Award St Benedict

Player School Grade Pos

Elizabeth Sullivan Briarcrest 12 MF

Anne Panagon Briarcrest 12 MF

Summer Sheppard Briarcrest 9 F

Molly Starnes Germantown 11 GK

Gracie Irby Germantown 10 D

Bree Wilhoit Greeneville

Marina Parker Greenwood, KY 10 GK

Chanel Thorpe Houston 11 D

Tisha Blankenship Houston 12 MF

Bailey Bussart Houston 12 MF

Olivia Harrison Houston 10 F

Jennifer Lee Oak Ridge 12 MF

Hailey Nichols Oak Ridge 11 F

Sarah Jenner Ravenwood 11 D

Caroline Capocaccia St Agnes 12 D

Bethany Bunker St Agnes 10 F

Lauren Browning St Agnes 12 F

Julie Eckel St Benedict 11 GK

Allie Cumings St Benedict 10 MF

Mary Kate Cooke St Benedict 12 D

Amanda Smith Collierville 12 D

Alexis Pugh Collierville 12 MF

Where did you find those results? Can't find anything on the Oak RIdge Site

AND....here is the Barry Redmond division! Congratulations to all of the girls!

Redmond Division XIII

Tourney Team

Player School Grade Pos

Melanie Strudthoff Arlington 9 GK

Lindsey Peters David Crockett 11 MF

Caroline Lodge Greeneville 11 F

Marie Scott Greeneville 11 MF

Taylor Leng Greeneville 11 F

Hannah Robison Henry 11 MF

Megan Kelly Pigeon Forge 12 GK

Kelsey Brooks Pigeon Forge 11 MF

Maddy Cline Powell 11 D

Christina Neal Roane County 11 F

Rachel Duff St Cecilia 10 F

Lin Marzialo St Cecilia 11 D

Bree Wilhoit MVP Redmond Division Greeneville

Here is the all tournament team for the Katie Hunter tournament for the Katie Hunter division. Congratulations to all of these girls for earning this honor!

Cool thing is that 17 of 22 girls on the list are from West TN and 13 of that 17 is part of the Lady Lobos organization!

I don't think it's fair to imply that those 13 girls were trained by the Lobos organization, since at least 9 of them are coming to the Lobos from other clubs and have yet to play a game as a "Lobo".

Cool thing is that 17 of 22 girls on the list are from West TN and 13 of that 17 is part of the Lady Lobos organization!

I don't think it's fair to imply that those 13 girls were trained by the Lobos organization, since at least 9 of them are coming to the Lobos from other clubs and have yet to play a game as a "Lobo".

I didn't imply anything about training...merely stated a fact. This is a new season for all teams, but it speaks well for the Lady Lobos organization that the girls have chosen to play in that organization for the upcoming club season and were also highly regarded by the teams at the tournament.

Can't imagine why you would feel the need to state the "fact" unless you were implying something...but whatever.

One can only assume you are not part of the Lobo organization, otherwise you would not beat on soccermom. There was nothing in her comment but FACT. The fact that 9 girls (your fact, no mine)moved to the Lobos speaks volumes on what is happening to girls club soccer in Memphis. Those nine are obviously some of the best in the West. You obviously are in Memphis, and your team and club affiliations are showing through your posts. No reason to pick on those who try to promote the West. We get beat up enough from the rest of the state.

:justwrestle:

One can only assume you are not part of the Lobo organization, otherwise you would not beat on soccermom. There was nothing in her comment but FACT. The fact that 9 girls (your fact, no mine)moved to the Lobos speaks volumes on what is happening to girls club soccer in Memphis. Those nine are obviously some of the best in the West. You obviously are in Memphis, and your team and club affiliations are showing through your posts. No reason to pick on those who try to promote the West. We get beat up enough from the rest of the state.

And you must be part of the "Lobos organization" because when you say "the fact that 9 girls moved to Lobos speaks volumes on what is happening to girls club soccer in Memphis", the implication is that these strong players have "chosen" Lobos, when the reality is that the choice, in many cases, is to play for Lobos or not play at all.

My final word on the subject for you and soccermom is "disingenuous".

And you must be part of the "Lobos organization" because when you say "the fact that 9 girls moved to Lobos speaks volumes on what is happening to girls club soccer in Memphis", the implication is that these strong players have "chosen" Lobos, when the reality is that the choice, in many cases, is to play for Lobos or not play at all.

The definitiaton of "disingenuous"...

Adjective meaning either "withholding or not taking account of known information" or "giving a false impression of sincerity or simplicity".

Not sure how you can describe H2ODog or me that way.....facts are facts regardless of why they are playing Lobos....reality IS that something caused these strong players to leave their current clubs by CHOICE. It is very simple....the players could play their old clubs or shift to other clubs during any tryout timeframe....no club dissolved in the West forcing the players to shift teams....it is very simple actually. No one was forced to come to Lobos tryouts.

So, there was no withholding of information or lack of sincerity in the original comments....which is my final thought on the subject.

"disingenuous"

–adjective

lacking in frankness, candor, or sincerity; falsely or hypocritically ingenuous; insincere:

So, let's see. we were not frank or sincere and we were ingenuous. Me thinks you need a new word.

I assure you I am sincere.

You have given me a chance to think your attitude over and I think you suffer

LOBOS-A-FIXEIOTUS. Def: Either you are a Lobo or you want to be! :thumb:

:thumb: Just to stir the pot a little...I have heard that the 93 Midsouth FC girls and the 93 HFC girls have merged (minus a few defectors). Something about trying to overthrow the 93 Brentwood Premier dynasty. Could be a logistics nightmare. Also probably some ticked-off players (and parents) left off the "merged" roster. Could that be considered "lobo-by-defaultitis"?