District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Well you are just being biased unless you have some new player coming in i can't see it . You were blown out by camp then by hillsboro . Lost to camp four times . I just feel other teams are going to pass you buy .

I agree.  The pieces to the puzzle aren't all there at Mount Juliet.  Gallatin is young but if you don't work on your game then you don't get better. They will remain stagnant. SC will likely be the favorite.  Wilson Central has size but the talent is ??? 

I agree. The pieces to the puzzle aren't all there at Mount Juliet. Gallatin is young but if you don't work on your game then you don't get better. They will remain stagnant. SC will likely be the favorite. Wilson Central has size but the talent is ???

Some good points. There are kids at Gallatin putting in work daily. How well do you know these programs/kids versus all others you comment on across the state?

Edited by TheRealTruth

I guess that depends on the puzzle you are putting together for MJ.. You can not count a team out like them. They will be well coached and play tough. The district is not that great but I expect them to compete for the second place spot. Station Camp should be first next year and MJ, Gallatin, and Lebanon fighting for the second spot.

I guess that depends on the puzzle you are putting together for MJ.. You can not count a team out like them. They will be well coached and play tough. The district is not that great but I expect them to compete for the second place spot. Station Camp should be first next year and MJ, Gallatin, and Lebanon fighting for the second spot.

why is everyone picking sc over mj next year

why is everyone picking sc over mj next year

Explain to all of us why you think MJ will be so great next year.. PLEASE don't tell us Coach Allen is best coach in the state. Sorry, that is not true. Besides the fact you can not hide how biased you are towards your team. What is going to make them so great after losing Bell and Faulkenberry? By the way that was two of their best players besides maybe Pruitt.

Some good points. There are kids at Gallatin putting in work daily. How well do you know these programs/kids versus all others you comment on across the state?

I'm in Mid TN the most and know a lot of these kids through tryouts, camps and workouts.  I've seen them year after year doing the same thing.  If you ask most kids what they have done to get better they tell you "play." Never anything specific that will stand out.  Most of the time it's the athleticism that separates those kids,

Explain to all of us why you think MJ will be so great next year.. PLEASE don't tell us Coach Allen is best coach in the state. Sorry, that is not true. Besides the fact you can not hide how biased you are towards your team. What is going to make them so great after losing Bell and Faulkenberry? By the way that was two of their best players besides maybe Pruitt.

Not to mention Austin Brown who due to injury wasn't 100%.  Mount Juliet will have 3 returning starters and as far as experience that will be it really.  I know Allen plays a ton of guys due to his style but no one on the team will have played as much as those 3.

he is without a doubt Mount Juliet's number 1 fan.

I'm in Mid TN the most and know a lot of these kids through tryouts, camps and workouts. I've seen them year after year doing the same thing. If you ask most kids what they have done to get better they tell you "play." Never anything specific that will stand out. Most of the time it's the athleticism that separates those kids,

I'm in Gallatin the most and I know they are in the weight room, playing AAU and working on individual skills. Watch out for the freshman PG.