Boyd Buchanan 2014

reaction

I didn't say that. I said they would be much improved in 2014 and loaded in 2015. If they are much improved over 4-7 then that could equal a 8-2 or better regular season. Then in 2015 the table will be set to be even better.

we will graduate a ton after next season as well Ambassador, now there is a ton of talent but it will be young again

Tough schedule part of it plus don't you gotta replace your QB

The QB will be tough to replace but we have a good one to do that, but he will be able to lean on 10 guys coming back that have gained a ton of experience and a stud RB that can carry the load...you're right about the schedule but I think we get a few more wins than 5:}

I understand. I was under the impression you were sophomore dominated in 2013. If next year has a large senior class then they will probably make a strong push.

I think we will be a very tough out the next few years, the talent is very strong and deep in all the classes for the next four years...could be a special time to be a Buc for the next few years..I for one am looking forward to it!!

I think we will be a very tough out the next few years, the talent is very strong and deep in all the classes for the next four years...could be a special time to be a Buc for the next few years..I for one am looking forward to it!!

Boyd is always good. About every 4-5 years they tend to have one down year and then it's right back on top.