Montgomery Cent.      0-0                    5-4

Waverly                         0-2                    4-8

Stewart Co.                   0-2                    2-3

South

East Hickman               0-0                    2-4

Fairview                         0-0                    3-3

Hickman Co.                 0-0                    4-3

Lewis Co.                       0-0                    6-4

I miss the old district too.  Harpeth has only played Cheatham and Sycamore sweeping Cheatham and getting swept by Sycamore who looks to be the class of 9AA from what I've seen.

Still, I can't imagine the Lewis County to Stewart County trek for 2 baseball games on Monday and then doing it again on Tuesday or does the schedule work like that?  I never made the @ Dover and @ Camden trips during the regular season in baseball or basketball but I've been to Dover and Hohenwald for district football games and it's a haul from Kingston Springs.

Good luck boys!

I miss the old district too.  Harpeth has only played Cheatham and Sycamore sweeping Cheatham and getting swept by Sycamore who looks to be the class of 9AA from what I've seen.

Still, I can't imagine the Lewis County to Stewart County trek for 2 baseball games on Monday and then doing it again on Tuesday or does the schedule work like that?  I never made the @ Dover and @ Camden trips during the regular season in baseball or basketball but I've been to Dover and Hohenwald for district football games and it's a haul from Kingston Springs.

Good luck boys!

With the realignment the District is now in 2 Divisions, North & South. North is the schools of the old district and the newcomers are the South.  You only play your division for regular season district games, although I believe everyone has scheduled the other divisions as regular season games they just do not count on your district record. 

For postseason play the North, with 5 teams will have a play-in.  Then the bottom 2 from the North will go to the South winner and the South bottom 2 will go to the North winner.  Then they will play a double elimination tournament and the winners from the 2 sites wil play for the district championship.

Little different from the old days but there certainly is a loss of interest for CoachT purposes with the realignment.  Just starting to get into District play for 11-AA.  Camden swept Stewart and Creek Wood swept Waverly.  But so far those are the only District games that have been played,.

Sycamore does seem to be the jewel of 9-AA and the new TBCA rankings came out today with them at #5.  So they appear to be solid.  Although Cheatham is still a little down their scores at least have them being a little better.  At least not losing by 20 runs anymore.

Good luck to everyone the rest of the year.  

With the realignment the District is now in 2 Divisions, North & South. North is the schools of the old district and the newcomers are the South.  You only play your division for regular season district games, although I believe everyone has scheduled the other divisions as regular season games they just do not count on your district record. 

For postseason play the North, with 5 teams will have a play-in.  Then the bottom 2 from the North will go to the South winner and the South bottom 2 will go to the North winner.  Then they will play a double elimination tournament and the winners from the 2 sites wil play for the district championship.

Little different from the old days but there certainly is a loss of interest for CoachT purposes with the realignment.  Just starting to get into District play for 11-AA.  Camden swept Stewart and Creek Wood swept Waverly.  But so far those are the only District games that have been played,.

Sycamore does seem to be the jewel of 9-AA and the new TBCA rankings came out today with them at #5.  So they appear to be solid.  Although Cheatham is still a little down their scores at least have them being a little better.  At least not losing by 20 runs anymore.

Good luck to everyone the rest of the year.  

CW made sure to schedule everyone in the South bracket for the regular season because it doesn't hurt to take a peek. I am sure a few other teams did this as well.

North                      Dist Record        Overall

Camden                      2-0                   7-3

Creek Wood                2-0                  10-2

Montgomery Cent.       0-0                  3-8

Waverly                        0-2                   6-8

Stewart Co.                  0-2                   2-3

South

East Hickman               0-0                    2-5

Fairview                        0-0                    4-2

Hickman Co.                 0-0                    4-3

Lewis Co.                      0-0                    7-4