District 11 AA

putboobieincoach

Creekwood 15

E. Hickman 0

Not that it matters but actual score was 14-0 in that game.

Question for a Hickman County fan in the know.  I assume Logan Peeler is your best pitcher, why did he not throw against Montgomery Central yesterday?

Sounds like 2 good games in Hohenwald last night with the 2 favorites having to come from behind.  How much pitching did Waverly & Lewis expend? Not that it matters with the weekend to rest.

CW-Montgomery Central should be a a good one as should Waverly-Lewis County.  Camden could still make some noise in Hohenwald..

Doesn't seem to me to be the best format, allowing so much time between games. I think playing straight through would provide a better indicator of the best team in a tournament.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hickman thought the kid last night gave them a great chance at victory and would have, had it not been for one bad inning. Coaches were also thinking about what if they did lose and had to play East. You can throw all records out the window when East and Centerville meet. East will throw their ace and bring their A game tonight. I don't think there is much difference in Hickman's #1 and #2, so why not take the risk and then have your ace throwing in a elimination game. Especially since they'll get two days rest over the weekend.

Lewis 10 Waverly 2

Creek Wood 6 Montgomery Central 3

Hickman 1 East Hickman 0

Weekend off Resume games Monday

Waverly vs Camden in Elimination Game at 4:30 at Lewis Co

Winner Has to beat Lewis 2 times for Championship game birth 7:00

MC vs Hickman Elimination Game at 4:30 at Creek Wood

Winner has to beat CW 2 times for Championship game birth 7:00