Sullivan South @ Tennessee High

RebRaider85

I've heard no one say South would win over DB, but it is obviously on your brain.

You and wacko are the haters here and are completely obsessed with South. I find it all very weird.

I'm not obsessed with South. To tell you the truth I couldn't care less. But if you remember back in 2006 (the year DB beat South 44-0) all you South fans were running your mouth on CoachT as well as all over town, about how bad you were going to beat DB. You guys started in June and never let up until midway through the first quarter of the game. It was not a question of "if' but "how bad" you were going to beat the Indians. I told all of you then that if DB beat you I would never let you forget about it. I actually get tired of reminding you, but I'm a man of my word. Call me a hater if you want but the truth is I'm just keeping my word. 44-0

Welcome aboard Jonesy! THS can use a few good men to stand up for the maroon and white. My youngest son graduated in 09' and played the 08' season so I remember both seasons you referenced well. I endearingly refer to the 09' season as the Boone Buster season.  :angry:

uh......he just predicted you'd go 7-3 (if you stayed focused)  And you think he's standing up for you?

I'm not obsessed with South. To tell you the truth I couldn't care less. But if you remember back in 2006 (the year DB beat South 44-0) all you South fans were running your mouth on CoachT as well as all over town, about how bad you were going to beat DB. You guys started in June and never let up until midway through the first quarter of the game. It was not a question of "if' but "how bad" you were going to beat the Indians. I told all of you then that if DB beat you I would never let you forget about it. I actually get tired of reminding you, but I'm a man of my word. Call me a hater if you want but the truth is I'm just keeping my word. 44-0

No... what he said is that we will be top seated out of the East going into the 5A post season. Now who's really paying attention. I know it's hard to see past your possible conference championship (in a 5A conference) because that's truly all you have to look forward to year, after year, after year, after year. But WE still have our eyes on the post season. Which is what really counts! 

No... what he said is that we will be top seated out of the East going into the 5A post season. Now who's really paying attention. I know it's hard to see past your possible conference championship (in a 5A conference) because that's truly all you have to look forward to year, after year, after year, after year. But WE still have our eyes on the post season. Which is what really counts! 

You don't even know what post I'm referring to.  Top "seated" ?  Tennessee High wins one game that means anything and you go off the rails. You might as well close your eyes because you'll be one and done in the post season. Your Vikings should drop down to 4A or 3A if you want to win a playoff game. No wait you couldn't beat anybody there either. Can't wait till next year with the new conference line up. Hopefully we won't have to listen to all these little whinny local school girls.

No. I paid no attention to high school football in 2006. But I did go back and look on CoachT for that game. I encourage you to look too. No one, I repeat, NO ONE, picked South to win. Your weird obsession and hatred of South has tainted your memory and reason. It's comparable to a UT fan posting on Volnation today about beating Memphis, 41-7 in 2006. Totally weird. But, hey, if that's what gets you through the day, I say go for it.

ps Why would a supposed DB fan want to bring up 2006?

#1...At Home...1st Round...Uh-Oh.

No. I paid no attention to high school football in 2006. But I did go back and look on CoachT for that game. I encourage you to look too. No one, I repeat, NO ONE, picked South to win. Your weird obsession and hatred of South has tainted your memory and reason. It's comparable to a UT fan posting on Volnation today about beating Memphis, 41-7 in 2006. Totally weird. But, hey, if that's what gets you through the day, I say go for it.

ps Why would a supposed DB fan want to bring up 2006?

#1...At Home...1st Round...Uh-Oh.

Your weird obsession with me and hatred of DB and their playoff record has tainted your memory and reason. Totally weird. Everybody knows after South almost beat DB at their place in 2005 with the great Curt Phillips the talk started. They were going to beat DB in 2006. It was just a matter of "by how much". I guess you were in a coma between 05' & 06"

Welcome aboard Jonesy! THS can use a few good men to stand up for the maroon and white. My youngest son graduated in 09' and played the 08' season so I remember both seasons you referenced well. I endearingly refer to the 09' season as the Boone Buster season.  :angry:

If you don't mind my asking who is your youngest son? All I can think of if Pickard. He, according to my knowledge, was the only was with an older brother, aside from Crump.

Hmmmmmmm..?

Your weird obsession with me and hatred of DB and their playoff record has tainted your memory and reason. Totally weird. Everybody knows after South almost beat DB at their place in 2005 with the great Curt Phillips the talk started. They were going to beat DB in 2006. It was just a matter of "by how much". I guess you were in a coma between 05' & 06"

1. Don't hate DB.

2. I post about DB's playoff impotence ONLY in response to some immature putdown.

3. Like I said, if obsessing on a game from 8 years ago against a school half DB's size gets you through your day; Go for it.

4. As I said above, I have no clue about South football in 2006.

1. Don't hate DB.

2. I post about DB's playoff impotence ONLY in response to some immature putdown.

3. Like I said, if obsessing on a game from 8 years ago against a school half DB's size gets you through your day; Go for it.

4. As I said above, I have no clue about South football in 2006.

1. The first step to recovery is to first admit you have a problem.

2. That don't even make sense. So if you were having a problem with a neighbor, you would go across town and jump on some guy you don't even know?

3. If I'm obsessing on a game from 8 years ago why should you care in the first place. I think your obsessing on my obsession.

4. I agree with you there.