Sullivan South @ Tennessee High

RebRaider85

It's really simple when playing South and it has been that way since the days of the great Curt Phillips (I called him Superman back in the days... and he deserved it). STOP THE QB OPTION AND STAY BEHIND THE WR AND YOU WIN THE GAME!!! No disrespect but it's really that simple when playing the Rebels. 

THS has never really been able to stop a spread option or a pistol team very well...i don.t think that will change this week either. I don't think it will be very close..hope i'm wrong though.

SS 49

THS 20

Come on C QB... It's starting to sound like sour grapes!!?? You should have kept that to yourself... especially when you're flying the Power T. I know you keep it 100% but.... dang (not the word I wanted to use)! Look at this as me throwing ice water in your face to bring you back. I expect you to do the same to me toward the end of the season when I start pounding Wally. : )

Edited by Cap1

Come on C QB... It's starting to sound like sour grapes!!?? You should have kept that to yourself... especially when you're flying the Power T. I know you keep it 100% but.... dang (not the word I wanted to use)! Look at this as me throwing ice water in your face to bring you back. I expect you to do the same to me toward the end of the season when I start pounding Wally. : )

LOL I here ya  :thumb: ..and it pains me to take that view and.i'm not saying we don't have the POTENTIAL to be a very good team.We do have some great athletes...BUT!!

What i'm saying is I just don't have any confidence in this staff's leadership right now.

Hopefully they learned alot from the regression of last year ...we will see. But until then it is what it is. And as bad as i hate to say it ... i don't think Wally is our biggest problem right now...Don't make me say it... I got flamed on bad enough last year...LOL.

And if i am proven wrong then i will be the first to give credit where credits due..But I will also be the first one to point a finger as well.

Time will tell. :ph34r: In the mean time i will hope for the best and expect the worst.

Edited by couch qb

It's really simple when playing South and it has been that way since the days of the great Curt Phillips (I called him Superman back in the days... and he deserved it). STOP THE QB OPTION AND STAY BEHIND THE WR AND YOU WIN THE GAME!!! No disrespect but it's really that simple when playing the Rebels.

Too much offensive firepower this year. QB might carry 5 or 6 times.

LOL I here ya  :thumb: ..and it pains me to take that view and.i'm not saying we don't have the POTENTIAL to be a very good team.We do have some great athletes...BUT!!

What i'm saying is I just don't have any confidence in this staff's leadership right now.

Hopefully they learned alot from the regression of last year ...we will see. But until then it is what it is. And as bad as i hate to say it ... i don't think Wally is our biggest problem right now...Don't make me say it... I got flamed on bad enough last year...LOL.

And if i am proven wrong then i will be the first to give credit where credits due..But I will also be the first one to point a finger as well.

Time will tell. :ph34r: In the mean time i will hope for the best and expect the worst.

Fair enough. I had allot more to say on this post but it was mostly BS, suck up stuff... so I deleted it. I will say that I feel you QB.   :thumb:

Edited by Cap1

Too much offensive firepower this year. QB might carry 5 or 6 times.

Come on RebRaider we've both been through this before and we both know that South relies heavily on the QB option to open up any other offense you bring to the table. If your QB carries the ball 5 or 6 times even for a just a quarter... you lose. I don't know what the stats were last week but I'm willing to bet my money on the fact that your QB rushed for more yards than ANY RB you guys have. Shall we take a look? :popcorneater:

Come on RebRaider we've both been through this before and we both know that South relies heavily on the QB option to open up any other offense you bring to the table. If your QB carries the ball 5 or 6 times even for a just a quarter... you lose. I don't know what the stats were last week but I'm willing to bet my money on the fact that your QB rushed for more yards than ANY RB you guys have. Shall we take a look? :popcorneater:

I think you would lose that bet Cap, RB Blake Christian had 206 yds on 9 carries.  I know Wieger didn't have anywhere close to 206 yds and probably didn't carry the ball more than 9 times either.