3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

I heard that Knoxvul me either! M4L is excellent at it. Good guy to have around.

Appreciate it SS, also wanted to say that guys like you, 92 from Clinton, Crazy from CC and a few others also make it enjoyable to talk a little HS football without all the other garbage...heck me and Hog even seem to get along the majority of the time lol

You all just keep patting yourself on the back and keep telling yourself how good you all are. .lol.lol ....I'm going to love too hear the excuses come Saturday morning.. anybody want to bet on hats I'm open for business. Lol.lol

Ha! You're the one predicting a CC blow out lol! I ain't predicting no blowout. It's just my opinion based on what I know that AC will have its way on the line more often than CC. Now, that might not be enough but most of the time it is to pull out the win when other areas are mostly even.

Edited by TomJoad

M4L we all have our biases and blind love for our schools. I know I do and probably go overboard with it at times but I really hope I never come over as arrogant. But yes we are all humble enough to put the proverbial kool aid to the side for the most part and have logical discussions. You bring a lot to this board. Glad you're here even though you're a Mav :P

M4L we all have our biases and blind love for our schools. I know I do and probably go overboard with it at times but I really hope I never come over as arrogant. But yes we are all humble enough to put the proverbial kool aid to the side for the most part and have logical discussions. You bring a lot to this board. Glad you're here even though you're a Mav :P

but isn't being a Mav my best Asset lol