Whitehaven hasn't fallen off, teams are stronger now!

coach10ac

One of few battles that test us happened last night. .. central is a playoff team. People think Whitehaven not what we should be. With the likes of east, ridgeway, central. These teams have gotten better. East beat WS, RW finally got over that hump and beat Henry county. .. we have a strong D that's gone have to keep in games. we have to stay patient on O and when the game is on the line there is no better person to have running the show than Jordan Williams. He came thru last nite....

I strongly agree. Central's defense really stood out to me. They did not make many tackle mistakes last night. Whitehaven really earning every yard they made to win the game. The offensive coordinator for Whitehaven, however needs to be replaced for Whitehaven to reach the next level. We do not FULLY exploit the dynamite athletes we have. Period

Whitehaven is ranked 21st in the state according to cal preps . A fine program but you guys have a lot of work to do if you are to make noise come playoff time.

Right now there are alor of teams that ( in my estimation ) present challenges for you guys. Whitehaven does not have the athletes you guys had when you won the state ( nor do many teams ) so coach Salisbury and whitehaven will need to over achieve to bring home the gold ball this year.

I think memphis is overall up slightly this year if you look at the overall football picture including the privates. Central- east - whitehaven and MUS can competed . I think central tn is up this year and east tn is probably neutral to slightly better than last year.

As of right now I only see 1-2 gold balls going back west but I could be wrong. There is a lot of time left in the season

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

I strongly agree. Central's defense really stood out to me. They did not make many tackle mistakes last night. Whitehaven really earning every yard they made to win the game. The offensive coordinator for Whitehaven, however needs to be replaced for Whitehaven to reach the next level. We do not FULLY exploit the dynamite athletes we have. Period

:popcorneater:

Whitehaven is ranked 21st in the state according to cal preps . A fine program but you guys have a lot of work to do if you are to make noise come playoff time.

Right now there are alor of teams that ( in my estimation ) present challenges for you guys. Whitehaven does not have the athletes you guys had when you won the state ( nor do many teams ) so coach Salisbury and whitehaven will need to over achieve to bring home the gold ball this year.

I think memphis is overall up slightly this year if you look at the overall football picture including the privates. Central- east - whitehaven and MUS can competed . I think central tn is up this year and east tn is probably neutral to slightly better than last year.

As of right now I only see 1-2 gold balls going back west but I could be wrong. There is a lot of time left in the season

What FILM have you seen??? You just talking, speculating AT BEST!  <_<

One of few battles that test us happened last night. .. central is a playoff team. People think Whitehaven not what we should be. With the likes of east, ridgeway, central. These teams have gotten better. East beat WS, RW finally got over that hump and beat Henry county. .. we have a strong D that's gone have to keep in games. we have to stay patient on O and when the game is on the line there is no better person to have running the show than Jordan Williams. He came thru last nite....

Ridgeway could win the state.