Scott's Hill (3-1) vs TCA (3-1)

Intense

If you can't make it to TCA tonight for the Battle of the Lions, please join me on WDVW 105.3fm for my play by play of this game.  The Countdown To Kickoff Pregame Show begins at 6:30pm central time with the kickoff slated for 7.  You can also listen in online at http://www.gracebroadcasting.com .  I will have play by play, stats, analysis, interviews, and scores from West Tennessee and around the state.  

I hope you enjoy the broadcast.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the Trinity folks I must confess I was just wrong about the team. Last week the lions played my hornets and I had an eye opening experience. TCA is a much better team than I thought. You guys have the best high school QB I have ever seen and he didn't even have a "great" performance to his standards. I would look for the lions to go deep into the playoffs and be favored to win it all. All the best wishes to you guys for the rest of the season.  

Trinity beats scotts hill by 28. It will be close at half but trinity pulls away in the 3rd and 4th. 

Trader,

If you come ask for my card at entrance gate by concession stand. I will write "Intense" on it and give to the ladies. Call my cell and we will meet up. I'm working the novelties sales table on the TCA side from 6 to 6:30. Look forward to meeting you. I will tell the ladies up front that I'm looking for you.

Not going to make it tonight. Work, work, work...home early all week, then 5:45 on Friday and early start in the morning, Oh well maybe I can pick up Reitz's broadcast. Appreciate the invite, and will reciprocate with passes for you next season at our place (if you'd like to come). I have intentions of watching TCA this season sometime, someplace, so maybe I'll be able to meet you and 'ole Reitz before long. Thanks again, and good luck (just not too much!).

Trader, your boys are playing real well. Really like your QB.

The old adage about moral victories is not true...a loss is a loss,a win is great, but some losses let you realize that you can play at another level. The bad loss at Bruceton did what I'd hoped, giving the kids a wake up call. A loss such as that one would have let the air out of the entire season in years past, and a respectable loss against TCA at home should give the team some confidence. Give it everything you've got to win, by all means, but lots of very good teams don't give Trinity much of a game at all. Thanks for the updates...keep 'em coming!