william blount vs farragut

You have been somewhat misinformed by the maryville posters sweet... WB deserves alot of the credit for holding maryville to 38 points. They had in some reserves but so did we. And in the second half our coaches were really conservative and didn't really try to score... They seemed content to milk the clock.. Case and point... We had pretty good field position and ran it on 4th and 9...

And then I see this... Come on '91! Again, I admire your loyalty but your brain is so cloudy. Maryville starters stay in and they score until GQ decides to stop the bleeding

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, but if both teams leave starters in that game is 90-0 if King George wants it to be. Truth. So, you think Rebs win it all again this year after seeing them?

No. Maryville is not as good as they usually are. They seemed a little bit more undisciplined and got a few stupid penalties and turned the ball over a few times. But we also had a few penalties and turnovers.

And then I see this... Come on '91! Again, I admire your loyalty but your brain is so cloudy. Maryville starters stay in and they score until GQ decides to stop the bleeding

Why is that when WB turns the ball over and makes mistakes all i hear is "good teams create turnovers" but when wb holds maryville to 38 maryville was going easy on us. We were banged up and played our fair share of back-ups. I don't want to hear all this nonsense. Twice we forced maryville to kick a fielgoal in the 2nd half, thats our D! And one of our back-ups was making alot of tackles in the 2nd half, so I don't want to hear about maryville playing back-ups.

Why is that when WB turns the ball over and makes mistakes all i hear is "good teams create turnovers" but when wb holds maryville to 38 maryville was going easy on us. We were banged up and played our fair share of back-ups. I don't want to hear all this nonsense. Twice we forced maryville to kick a fielgoal in the 2nd half, thats our D! And one of our back-ups was making alot of tackles in the 2nd half, so I don't want to hear about maryville playing back-ups.

HOLDS MARYVILLE TO 38 POINTS?????? wow you really are naïve.....George held Maryville to 38 NOT William blount

C'mon man. Rebs got real conservative. Their lineman probably said to WB's OL "hey, we are going to run the ball right here, k?"

Again,

Maryville was not the only team playing reserves tonight. WB had some starters out and #22, our best rb, did not play until the 2nd qtr. And in the 2nd half I heard one of our defensive back-ups name called a bunch on tackles. The bottom line is WB forced maryville to attempt two 2nd half fieldgoals. And GQ and maryville are so classy they always have to remind you that "we could have scored a million if we left all of our starters in". They never give the other teams any credit but they are the classiest bunch on the planet. :popcorneater: