william blount vs farragut

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty then. We will just agree to disagree. You have got huge WB glasses on and will never take them off, but I do understand.

No,

And in all honesty it irks me that people can't see what i'm saying. Last week when we lost to west 70-14 I thought we didn't play well at all and that was part of the reason we gave up that many points. I was basically told I was crazy and that was all west. This week we only give up 38 points to a team thats alot better than west and people are saying " oh, maryville went easy on em". Am. I the only one who sees the logical fallacy here? We gave up 32 less points this week against a team that was vastly superior to west but nobody thinks that has anything to do with the Govs playing better? We gave up 35 1st half points despite turning it over just as much as we did last week. And nobody sees what i'm talking about? Really? And everyone wants to talk about maryville's back-ups when wb had back-ups in too? Tonight I saw our defense play a million times better than they did last week. But I guess i'm the crazy one. Lol

What do you say Maryville fans? Did GQ have mercy on WB or did WB just play that much better in the 2nd half when they gave up 35 in the first half? Seems odd to me that they would score 35 in the first half and just fall apart the 2nd half and only score 3 points? I mean maybe they went conservative on WB? Just doesn't add up. I'd like to hear a Maryville fans side. Two sides to every story.

What do you say Maryville fans? Did GQ have mercy on WB or did WB just play that much better in the 2nd half when they gave up 35 in the first half? Seems odd to me that they would score 35 in the first half and just fall apart the 2nd half and only score 3 points? I mean maybe they went conservative on WB? Just doesn't add up. I'd like to hear a Maryville fans side. Two sides to every story.

I am guessing the Rebels just have enough depth to play really well for one half....then they are just worn out starters by the time the second half rolls around....glad they play well early though.... :) Edited by Jetjock

WBs coaching staff made some great adjustments. They just out coached GQ in the 2nd half. Lol

SMH...

The numbers don't lie... Last week we gave up 63 first half points despite moving the ball somewhat effectively and eating up some clock. We only gave up 35 tonight despite turning the ball over a few times and not being able to get anything going offensively. Maryville had great field position the majority of the first half too... And if we want to talk about back-ups... West's back-ups scored a td on us in the 2nd half last week but we held maryville to only a fieldgoal. You guys are being unreasonable. Give our defense some credit.

Yea George let up. We have had so many injuries in the last month He wants to protect the starters for this last stretch of the schedule. We r going into playoffs soon. If WB would have threatened our lead he would have sent the starters back in.

Fellers and rw87.......

Mairvul played 7 qb's......3 sets ov linemen on both sides......7 differunt runnin' baiks.....8 differunt  linebackurs......3 differunt kickers kicked extree points and/orr attempted feeled goles.....Saw a cupple soph runninbaiks (Cam Russell and Michael Hall) look purty good.....A freshman baik (Cobb)  run tha bawl hard......and held Fair two 26 yds. on 14 carries....... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS