Northeast Tennessee (tri-cities) top ten

Sportscraz123

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I.d put Preston Benfield on that list.Very impressive for a soph.

Preston is sweet! Very smooth for his height and age.

Somebody help me, I was shown an article (on a smart phone) from a Kingsport paper that had Hampton's Camillo at #1 and Jones at #4 in the region (that's state region) for 3's in the season to this point...Ahead of Good and 1/2% below Good on shooting percentage beyond the arch...Can anyone clarify that?

General2015's PhotoGeneral2015

2 hours ago

I would put

1 good

2 Nichols

3 Malik McGee

4 foreman

5 jones

6 Colman

7 valentine

8 grubb east

9 brooks

10 Cornett Elizabethton

There's nowhere you can say Nichols is ahead of Foreman valentine and McGue and I would honestly take jones over him but that's just my opinion and I never thought of the Benfield kid

The Nichols kid gives it 110% every game. He consistently scores 18-20 points per game. Not sure about rebounds, blocked shots, and steals... But he has my vote, not that it matters, haha.

Agreed bama...but most of these on the list have the same work ethic...all fun players to watch

Edited by uknoit2

I definitely think jones is comparable to Nichols. I feel jones has a chance to be one of those special players that rarely comes along and I also like he consistently gives god the glory. But I do think Nichols game is a little more well rounded than valentines he is a great athlete and very talented but ball handling and shooting is sometimes shaky. That being said I like to watch valentine play because he plays with passion.