Knox Catholic 2015

BigDave1967

How do y'all think Knox Catholic will do in 2015? Despite having to start a new quarterback in 2015(last year's quarterback walked on at UT) Knox Catholic will have a strong team. I think the Fighting Irish go 9-1

Morristown East W

CPA L

Knox Central W

Notre Dame W

Fulton W

Belfry(KY) W
Anderson County W

Carter W

Cloudland W

Union County W

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Catholic will be very strong this year. We have several people besides the QB that will be tough to replace. We lost Jordan Anderson and Logan Lacy that signed with D1 schools and two time All-State sophomore Josh Silvey. We will be very strong in the skill positions. Several kids already hold D1 offers from big programs. We will be much stronger as a team. Coach Matthews (being a former NFL QB) does a great job with the QBs so I'm not worried there.

9-1 would be great but we still have to prove we can beat Fulton to avoid 8-2.

I think Catholic will be very strong this year. We have several people besides the QB that will be tough to replace. We lost Jordan Anderson and Logan Lacy that signed with D1 schools and two time All-State sophomore Josh Silvey. We will be very strong in the skill positions. Several kids already hold D1 offers from big programs. We will be much stronger as a team. Coach Matthews (being a former NFL QB) does a great job with the QBs so I'm not worried there.

9-1 would be great but we still have to prove we can beat Fulton to avoid 8-2.

Alex Darras should be a very good quarterback for Knox Catholic.

Alex Darras should be a very good quarterback for Knox Catholic.

Alex Darras?  Wrong Fighting Irish team Big Dave.  I agree with IrishBBall, Catholic will be strong on the defensive side of the ball even though we lost Silvey (they return a lot of kids that played on defense and started multiple games),  On offense a lot of questions need to be answered.  They have to find replacements for Jancek, Lacey, Anderson and Souder.  Kuerschen had over 800 yards receiving but the only returning wide out that even caught a pass is Tony Scott and he caught a couple of passes all season (Scott probably had more carries then receptions). I've been hearing that the Irish will move Rodgers to WR so that means finding a replacement for him at RB (if the rumors are true) but that's the one position I think they will be okay at.  Cam Whaley is a very physical runner. The game at Belfry KY won't be easy and CPA and Fulton will be tough match-ups.  I'm going to say 8-2 regular season.

Edited by QSouth89

Who is Alex Darras?  You know something we don't Big Dave?  I agree with IrishBBall, Catholic will be strong on the defensive side of the ball even though we lost Silvey (they return a lot of kids that played on defense and started multiple games),  On offense a lot of questions need to be answered.  They have to find replacements for Jancek, Lacey, Anderson and Souder.  Kuerschen had over 800 yards receiving but the only returning wide out that even caught a pass is Tony Scott and he 5 catches all season. I've been hearing that the Irish will move Rodgers to WR so that means finding a replacement for him at RB (if the rumors are true) but that's the one position I think they will be okay at.  Cam Whaley is a very physical runner.

He was mentioned in an article posted on CoachT which had Donovan Stewart's top 10 for 3A in 2015. It had Knox Catholic #4

Edited by BigDave1967