Sevier County vs Cleveland

gobears89

That he does! Will you keep us updated on the scrimmage tonight on the other thread or here?

RICO I AM UNAPOLOGETIC ABOUT WHAT I SAY ON THIS THREAD AND AS LONG AS I'M WITHIN THE RULES OF COACH T YOUR  "COWARDLY" OPINION DON'T MATTER. I BELIEVE IN CALLING A SPADE A SPADE AND IF YOU SUCK YOU SUCK.....OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T CHECK THIS BOARD MUCH....MAN DO YOU HEAR THE STUFF THE SAY ABOUT MY OWLS?? HEY TELL ME THE POLITICALLY CORRECT WAY TO RESPOND TO THESE POSTERS ON HERE....THEY ARE RUTHLESS!! AN ACTION CAUSES A REACTION AND THAT WORD "COWARD" IS  PRETTY DARN FOUL TO CALL SOMEONE REGARDLESS OF THE AGE IMO. IT'S EARLY AND IF WE SUCK AT QB I'M SURE THE OWLS COACHING STAFF ARE WORKING HARD TO CORRECT THAT. WE GOT SOME SPOTS TO FILL ON OFFENSE AS WELL AS SOME HOLES TO FILL ON WHAT RHEY COUNTY CALLS OUR SWISS CHEESE DEFENSE AND WE WILL BE FINE..TAKE A CHILL PILL SIR...#LOP

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ur right bro. I shouldn't have said that. I normally don't and I apologize because they are kids. But PA brings it out of a lot of us lol

FOOOSE I TOOK NO OFFENSE TO WHAT YOU SAID...I'M IMMUNE TO THE POT SHOTS BECAUSE I PROBABLY DISH OUT ALOT MORE THAN OTHERS...WITHIN THE RULES!! NO HARM OR DISRESPECT TO THE KIDS ALL IN FUN....RICO IS SENSITIVE AT TIMES...BUT THERE'S NO DIEHARD FAN LIKE OLD PA..BUT I KEEPS IT REAL#LOP

HEY IT'S ALOT OF THINGS GOING ON THAT I DON'T ENTERTAIN....I KNOW WHEN TO SHUT MY TRAP :ph34r: #LOP

Cleveland will be fine. Their offense is a work in progress though. Cummings is a really good coach and has a talented team so they'll figure it out. Having said that.. This years WB team ain't gonna be your typical WB team. They are going to hang their hat on their defense, which is something they haven't done since 07.  And the defense has just been god awful since 2012. So I wouldn't be expecting the same WB team to be taking the field this fall because you'll be in for a very unpleasant surprise. Anybody who has watched WB the past few years and saw the way they played last night knows what i'm talking about. it's a night and day difference.... Shadowens is the best thing that has ever happened to the WB football program.

Edited by Governors91

Cleveland will be fine. Their offense is a work in progress though. Cummings is a really good coach and has a talented team so they'll figure it out. Having said that.. This years WB team ain't gonna be your typical WB team. They are going to hang their hat on their defense, which is something they haven't done since 07. And the defense has just been god awful since 2012. So I wouldn't be expecting the same WB team to be taking the field this fall because you'll be in for a very unpleasant surprise. Anybody who has watched WB the past few years and saw the way they played last night knows what i'm talking about. it's a night and day difference.... Shadowens is the best thing that has ever happened to the WB football program.

You said the same about WB last spring. You even said ridge is the man for the job

RICO I AM UNAPOLOGETIC ABOUT WHAT I SAY ON THIS THREAD AND AS LONG AS I'M WITHIN THE RULES OF COACH T YOUR "Coward fly" OPINION DON'T MATTER. I BELIEVE IN CALLING A SPADE A SPADE AND IF YOU SUCK YOU SUCK.....OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T CHECK THIS BOARD MUCH....MAN DO YOU HEAR THE STUFF THE SAY ABOUT MY OWLS?? HEY TELL ME THE POLITICALLY CORRECT WAY TO RESPOND TO THESE POSTERS ON HERE....THEY ARE RUTHLESS!! AN ACTION CAUSES A REACTION AND THAT WORD "COWARD" IS PRETTY DARN FOUL TO CALL SOMEONE REGARDLESS OF THE AGE IMO. IT'S EARLY AND IF WE SUCK AT QB I'M SURE THE OWLS COACHING STAFF ARE WORKING HARD TO CORRECT THAT. WE GOT SOME SPOTS TO FILL ON OFFENSE AS WELL AS SOME HOLES TO FILL ON WHAT RHEY COUNTY CALLS OUR SWISS CHEESE DEFENSE AND WE WILL BE FINE..TAKE A CHILL PILL SIR...#LOP

Nobody talks bad about the owls. Its just nobody likes you and your asinine posts. Me personally I respect ooltewah. They're a good program.

Yes you did. Not digging through all the "dissertations" you post on here to find it, but you did day that

I did not. You are confused. What happened is we had a hater with an agenda badmouthing WB and Ridge and I called him out. When I did he brought up the fact that I had badmouthed Ridge the year before. I acknowledged his point but said I felt bad for doing it and was going to try to not do it anymore because I generally support this program win or lose, regardless of who is coaching and how good or bad I think they are doing. Edited by Governors91