Region 7-5A Update

poppop

Pilgrim, I think ya'll make more progress this year. Shelby is going to make you even better.

Shelby has done a ton in just one year, plus he has some really good pieces to work with. Brevon Johnson is a junior RB and I think this will be his breakout year along with their Senior QB who has been patiently waiting for his time to come.

Edited by Pilgrim

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't necessarily label RV as a good program yet. They had a good team the last couple of years. That was a team loaded with Seniors last year. They won their first playoff game last year. I'd say consistency would have to prove that. Now if Lambert can make the playoffs with this team then I'd say he has arrived. That will take a lot of inexperienced players coming together. It should be interesting.

I was actually being polite. But I am surprised Coach Lambert is still there, I thought he would try and move back up after last season. Rossview does have a great support base and all the resources they need for a program. I also think dropping down to 5A will help with their playoff struggles.

Sonny Moore’s Computer Power Rankings 2015

So how did he do for 5A - 7

Ranking - School

17 - Henry County

46 - Centennial

47 - Rossview

132 - Clarksville

133 - Clarksville NE

145 - Dickson County

211 - West Creek

Edited by Pilgrim

Sonny Moore’s Computer Power Rankings 2015

So how did he do for 5A - 7

Ranking - School

17 - Henry County

46 - Centennial

47 - Rossview

132 - Clarksville

133 - Clarksville NE

145 - Dickson County

211 - West Creek

I think Centennial will be very good and is underrated. HC has to replace several players. I think the region is up for grabs.

1.Centennial

2. HC

3.CHS

4.DC

5.Brentwood

6. Rossview

7. North East

8. West Creek

4 and 5 could go either way. DC dropped from a tough 6A region to 5A. A lot of kids returning. Don't know about Brentwood, ranking them this high is based only on tradition. They could finish last, they've been down as of late. CHS is solid but Centennial and HC are too far ahead right now. I just don't see enough talent on the OL/DL for Rossview returning to put them any higher. As far West Creek and Northeast they could swap positions also. They don't have Northwest for the easy W, Also Arrington and Offert have pretty much been losers everywhere they've been.

This is just word of mouth. so don't shoot the messenger. Mt Juliet defeated Clarksville 31-10. Hendersonville held NE to one TD. I also heard that MBA boat-raced HC. Kenwood beat Dickson County 26-7. Its hard to tell about scrimmages. Some teams try to win while others are still looking at players. Who's going to be able to contribute.

This is just word of mouth. so don't shoot the messenger. Mt Juliet defeated Clarksville 31-10. Hendersonville held NE to one TD. I also heard that MBA boat-raced HC. Kenwood beat Dickson County 26-7. Its hard to tell about scrimmages. Some teams try to win while others are still looking at players. Who's going to be able to contribute.

Definitely the case at Rossview. I was able to attend the Wilson Central scrimmage and it looked like the coaching staff was still putting the puzzle together. Witnessed a lot of talent, but very young!

Definitely the case at Rossview. I was able to attend the Wilson Central scrimmage and it looked like the coaching staff was still putting the puzzle together. Witnessed a lot of talent, but very young!

HC is also young, especially on O. The D is pretty good and the team is talented but having to replace several experienced starters takes time.