COLLINWOOD 2015

wboro33

Anybody on here from cwood.......hows it going in trojan country......hows the new coach doing?any new players?anybody wanna talk trojan football

it must be bad when a wboro guy has to start a cwood thread..............

Edited by wboro33

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all Ive heard is that the numbers are way up and they'll have a lot more talent and experience this year, and a trio of real dynamic freshmen backs. Last year was kinda weird, they had several seniors but it just wasn't a very talented bunch from what I saw. Sophomores and freshmen stood out just didn't have the games under their belt. It didn't help that they played an impossible schedule. Thanks for nothing previous coach. don't wanna put pressure on the new coach but they should have playoff potential with they kind of

schedule that they should have been playing in years past.

I like the new alignment. Goodbye to all those bigger schools and privates they used to play

Edited by TheMirrorThief

all Ive heard is that the numbers are way up and they'll have a lot more talent and experience this year, and a trio of real dynamic freshmen backs. Last year was kinda weird, they had several seniors but it just wasn't a very talented bunch from what I saw. Sophomores and freshmen stood out just didn't have the games under their belt. It didn't help that they played an impossible schedule. Thanks for nothing previous coach. don't wanna put pressure on the new coach but they should have playoff potential with they kind of

schedule that they should have been playing in years past.

I like the new alignment. Goodbye to all those bigger schools and privates they used to play

ha, you wish...anyhow, they got a lot better coach now than Waynesboro 

ill have some of what ur smoking!!!!!!!!!

Collinwood has tradition, and that coupled with a good coach should have the program back on the rails before long. Sometimes things just go wrong, and I've heard that several unconnected situations aligned against the Trojans all at once, almost destroying the program.

When SH scrimmaged them last preseason, I felt sorry for the kids that remained, they were outmanned and small (young)...but admired them for the effort that they gave. Collinwood will be back to respectable before too long.