COLLINWOOD 2015

wboro33

Collinwood has tradition, and that coupled with a good coach should have the program back on the rails before long. Sometimes things just go wrong, and I've heard that several unconnected situations aligned against the Trojans all at once, almost destroying the program.

When SH scrimmaged them last preseason, I felt sorry for the kids that remained, they were outmanned and small (young)...but admired them for the effort that they gave. Collinwood will be back to respectable before too long.

THIS...................just need stability in the program just like the tn vols.....down the last few years but i think cwood will be back.......just dont think its this year........former coach let it go to the dogs and im not talking about coach bart......

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the optimizium and enthusiasm this coach brings, it seemed to be lacking from a coaching stand point for awhile.

Idk what he accomplished in Colbert Co, but it's hard for me to believe him being better than Rice and Crews.

Edited by wildcatalumni

I like the optimizium and enthusiasm this coach brings, it seemed to be lacking from a coaching stand point for awhile

Idk what he accomplished in Colbert Co, but it's hard for me to believe him being better than Rice and Crews.

You said what I said, just nicer Edited by wildcat89

Colbert co high in Alabama is one of the most famous programs in football rich Alabama and coach Hannah was a HUGE part of that ....as for crews and rice...if they are so great how did they lose two of last three against poor down Collinwood program.  Rice better start looking to make more sons if he wants to continue his success

Colbert co high in Alabama is one of the most famous programs in football rich Alabama and coach Hannah was a HUGE part of that ....as for crews and rice...if they are so great how did they lose two of last three against poor down Collinwood program. Rice better start looking to make more sons if he wants to continue his success

Never heard of Colbert Co football, if he was to good of a coach he wouldn't be at Cwood. As for WC, Coach Rice has brought three great athletes to the program in his sons but there's a lot more than Preston coming through right now. WC will have the mercy rule on against Cwood before halftime Edited by wildcat89

if you've never heard about Colbert Co Football, then that says a lot about your knowledge of local high school football. And you couldn't mercy rule the wood last year and you wont this year either. However, maybe they wont take rice out this year even if they are afraid of him getting hurt

I don't think they'll take Rice out because they're afraid of getting him hurt but to spare Ceood the embarrassment. WC will score at will on Cwood with Cole, Ray, Rice and Birchette running at them!

Never heard of Colbert Co football, if he was to good of a coach he wouldn't be at Cwood. As for WC, Coach Rice has brought three great athletes to the program in his sons but there's a lot more than Preston coming through right now. WC will have the mercy rule on against Cwood before halftime

very good program