1-0 Rossview @ 1-0 Beech

werazzlin

The offense will have to score more than 10 points this week. I will go with Beech simply because Rossview has almost an entirely new team this year (they graduated 19 starters).

I guess your talking about Beech must score more than 10 points. I think they will. You're right, Rossview is young, but talented. They are never respected, which I think motivates them. We'll see how well they respond. As a side note, I think any teenagers who are working hard in this sport ( or any sport) should be appreciated and respected, not belittled. It keeps many of them out of trouble. Some people on this board need to keep that in mind,

• Upvote 1

I guess your talking about Beech must score more than 10 points. I think they will. You're right, Rossview is young, but talented. They are never respected, which I think motivates them. We'll see how well they respond. As a side note, I think any teenagers who are working hard in this sport ( or any sport) should be appreciated and respected, not belittled. It keeps many of them out of trouble. Some people on this board need to keep that in mind,

Good post PopPop!!

I guess your talking about Beech must score more than 10 points. I think they will. You're right, Rossview is young, but talented. They are never respected, which I think motivates them. We'll see how well they respond. As a side note, I think any teenagers who are working hard in this sport ( or any sport) should be appreciated and respected, not belittled. It keeps many of them out of trouble. Some people on this board need to keep that in mind,

My son has been college roommates with two Clarksville Rossview graduates for the past four years. They are two of the finest young men I have EVER meet. They have been good friends to my son and had a positive influence in my son's life

How did we go from one specific game to roommates and life lessons. This board isn't a kids motivational training online portal, it's to talk about high school football. There may be other posts that address the benefits of teams sports in someone's life, but I would also say be real. Forget about participation trophies and call it what it is. Some teams are good and some are bad. Some players are good and some aren't. Let's not worry about being so politically correct and hurting someone's feelings. Personal attacks are different but to speak of talent levels is life.

• Upvote 1

Rossview played a good East Nashville team last Friday and really surprised me with their play. Hawks looked undersized compared to EN but seemed to hold their ground. I personally didn't expect to see much of a running game from R but the line seemed to get it done. If Rossview gets a win this coming Friday, they will be back on the map!

Rossview played a good East Nashville team last Friday and really surprised me with their play. Hawks looked undersized compared to EN but seemed to hold their ground. I personally didn't expect to see much of a running game from R but the line seemed to get it done. If Rossview gets a win this coming Friday, they will be back on the map!

What kind of size do they have in the trenches? How many go both ways? How is the new QB doing? I applaud Rossview for going out and getting a solid coach. He has done a lot in a little amount of time.

I also was surprised by how well Rossview moved the ball on the ground and controlled the clock. The transfer QB also showed a nice arm on several throws including a 40 yd dime for a td. Defense needs some work but was opportunistic, forcing several turnovers. As poppop said, Rossview is young but they have talent at every position. I think this will be a close game. I'll say Rossview 23 Beech 20. I promise it won't be 49-0!