Week 3: Wayne Co.(2-0) @ Clarksville Academy(1-1)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope #15 is playing! (although I have not heard that and I saw him today) He's a great kid and a leader on and off the field. Been best friends with my son since they were 7 years old

Sounds like your close to the young man. I just know the team and coaches are preparing as if he Will indeed be playing Friday.

Yep, our senior QB is out nursing a severe ankle sprain, which he got in the jamboree. He was a huge part of our offense, but # 10 has stepped up admirably. When Conn returns our offense will look significantly different. Not sure if that will be this week or next.

Y'all do check out the Liberty Grill, and do check out the CA tailgating scene. Last week there were 50 groups with tents set up pre-game. Some of us that do the field painting hang out by the maintenance shed on the visitors side before, during, and after the game, so be sure to stop by and introduce yourselves, and maybe grab a bite to eat. There is usually chicken or some ribs smoking over by the shed.

Where you been monoptn? Also what's the deal with CA this year? I know Eagleville can't be that good and I figure you guys would have beaten Harpeth. Did losing #15 hurt the team that bad?

I been wondering about your screen name for awhile now, does it have something to do with your dislike of CPA?

I think this cat answered that ? before and said he didnt have no ties or anything to do with CPA but i wouldnt mind him elaborating on that once again..

i think he is a cpa as in job title the rest i dont know

Edited by wboro33