Week 3: Wayne Co.(2-0) @ Clarksville Academy(1-1)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should be, if they really love to play!

When you look at the roster there's very few that didn't play youth football so for some this is their 14th year playing. If it was me and I didn't love it I sure wouldn't have put in all the long hours and extra work for this long and I don't think they would have either

When you look at the roster there's very few that didn't play youth football so for some this is their 14th year playing. If it was me and I didn't love it I sure wouldn't have put in all the long hours and extra work for this long and I don't think they would have

I guess we will find out as the season goes along!

U right 89. There will b plenty of time to re-live the glory days from the sidelines. Kids just don't understand, but these days go by fast. Leave it all out there cats with no regrets. Time is fleeting!

Aint that the truth. I tell em everytime i get a chance to play like theres no tomorrow and live up every min of it!

Collinwood has been playhing Clarksville acad for a while now. I know where they

play...its on the left just as you are getting into Clarksville if you

are coming from the south via the Dixon/charlotte highway or highway 13

....they don't play anywhere near their school unless things have changed since last season its a long haul on some treacherous roads

Edited by TheMirrorThief

Collinwood has been playhing Clarksville acad for a while now. I know where they

play...its on the left just as you are getting into Clarksville if you

are coming from the south via the Dixon/charlotte highway or highway 13

....they don't play anywhere near their school unless things have changed since last season its a long haul on some treacherous roads

WC has played them several times in the playoffs but it always been at WC. According to my map once you get in 13 you never turn, goes right by the field

if you go up through charlotte there is an amish store just as you reach charolette, it would be well worth your time to leave a little early and

stop there cause that place has freaking awesome fried pies and lots of

other goodies to munch on at the game, the girls that work there are kinda cute too with that old fashioned garb on///just sayin