Week 3: Wayne Co.(2-0) @ Clarksville Academy(1-1)

WC has played them several times in the playoffs but it always been at WC. According to my map once you get in 13 you never turn, goes right by the field

I don't know about that Im thinking its on the Dixon highway just south of town...besides highway 13 ends before you get to Clarksville doesn't it...anyhow, iv passed that stadium a lot and I was told CA plays there but Ive never gone to a game there personally but been to Clarksville plenty...but yeah you prob should trust your map...they may not even play where IM thinking although I was told they did Edited by TheMirrorThief

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you go up through charlotte there is an amish store just as you reach charolette, it would be well worth your time to leave a little early and

stop there cause that place has freaking awesome fried pies and lots of

other goodies to munch on at the game, the girls that work there are kinda cute too with that old fashioned garb on///just sayin

Hahaha....it's official, you definitely have some screws lose thief.

Ummmm, sweet cherry pie....

Edited by wildcatalumni

Well it's game day. I've watched film on both of CAs games. The things that I noticed, first #12 is a ball player. He could play for any team in 1A. He's a good runner and makes 50% of the tackles on D. But, the one thing I noticed about their D that will benefit our run game tonight. The LBs sit back on wait for the ball and if the line doesn't slow them up, then the runner has already picked up 4-5 yards. Also, if #12 walks up to th line, he's gonna blitz. As for the line play, they look good at times but mostly are slow off the ball a stand straight up on O and D. The offense struggles out side of #12. The QB is decent and #4 has some speed but can't really break a defender like #12. It'll be interesting to see if it changes with #15 back.

Well it's game day. I've watched film on both of CAs games. The things that I noticed, first #12 is a ball player. He could play for any team in 1A. He's a good runner and makes 50% of the tackles on D. But, the one thing I noticed about their D that will benefit our run game tonight. The LBs sit back on wait for the ball and if the line doesn't slow them up, then the runner has already picked up 4-5 yards. Also, if #12 walks up to th line, he's gonna blitz. As for the line play, they look good at times but mostly are slow off the ball a stand straight up on O and D. The offense struggles out side of #12. The QB is decent and #4 has some speed but can't really break a defender like #12. It'll be interesting to see if it changes with #15 back.

I think we can run the ball with great success tonight, but lets be honest we will throw quite a bit also to end up with a balanced attack! The only thing I see stopping us tonight would be us! I'm sure they will play hard at home so we just need to bring our "A" game or we might be in another close one! Safe travels to the WC fans, and look out CA  because we are coming in there ready to play!  "GO CATS"

Wildcatalumni, I think you have worked in the clarksville area, what is the best way to the field they play on?