District 9-A

ecu

This will be a good test week for Fayetteville, traveling to Moore County tonight and hosting Huntland on Friday.  We should put MC out of it and win the rematch on Tiger Hill.  Now that we played H in that tournament, ought to be able to game plan better and support Hopkins more.  Lots of youngsters getting their feet wet to help Nick out.

Huntland looks like the team to beat. Fayetteville has to find some points to help Hopkins.  I dont see them stopping the inside game of Huntland, they were dominated in the game at Ardmore.  Foster can more than hold his own vs Hopkins. Advantage Huntland

Has Foster signed with anyone? Great player!

After seeing everyone play I would like to change my predictions:

Huntland

MTC

Eagleville

Fayetteville

Community

Forrest

Moore Co.

Now after watching a few games in the district, this is how I see it at the end.

Huntland

MTCS

Fayetteville

Community

Eagleville

Forrest

Moore Co.

Huntland is by far the most complete team.  I still believe 2-7 is a toss up.  Anyone can beat anyone on any given night.

Best two teams play next Friday night. Huntland-MTCS

I don't think you can really say who the best 2 teams are right now. I would say MTCS is for sure in the conversation but I agree with most that Huntland seems to be ahead of the others. It's hard even by looking at the scores who team number 2 is. Could be anyone of the other teams which will make for a fun regular season and tournament.