Rhea County Off Season

EaglePride1

From what I saw in the first half, I think we're going to be better than I thought at QB too. I really liked the RB Johnson on Franklin's team, but I would prefer our three headed monster.

I agree all three QBs showed me something tonight. I came away pretty impressed with QB play. I'm also starting to feel better about the defense, They have made some good improvements since spring.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are everyone's thoughts on the scrimmage at East Hamilton?

After seeing most of the scrimmage it looks like things may be coming together for the Eagles. I don't how good East Hamilton is supposed to be this year (I know they lost most of the defense off last year's team) but the Eagles looked sharp on offense and the defense was much improved minus the big pass play down the middle that went for a TD. Zach Pemberton looked good directing the offense and had some nice throws. I wouldn't classify him as a duel threat QB yet but appears just mobile enough to cause opposing defenses some headache. Looking forward to the Baylor game, GO EAGLES!!!!!

Overall I liked what I seen. That was the most complete scrimmage we have put together. I know East Ham isn't the East Ham of 3 or 4 years ago but they should be competitive in their region. The starters looked good on both sides of the ball. It was good having Eddie back in the rotation. Pemberton looks like he is developing into a good QB. I agree I won't quite classify him as a dual threat just yet but he could give opponents headaches planning. The defense is get there. Even on the TD play Cooley was there he just missed the ball on the break up. Having to replace some key pieces is just taking time.

It is officially time to get ready for Baylor.

Edited by Rhea Co.

Overall I liked what I seen. That was the most complete scrimmage we have put together. I know East Ham isn't the East Ham of 3 or 4 years ago but they should be competitive in their region. The starters looked good on both sides of the ball. It was good having Eddie back in the rotation. Pemberton looks like he is developing into a good QB. I agree I won't quite classify him as a dual threat just yet but he could give opponents headaches planning. The defense is get there. Even on the TD play Cooley was there he just missed the ball on the break up. Having to replace some key pieces is just taking time.

It is officially time to get ready for Baylor.

GOOD LUCK TO THE EAGLES! WELL..EXCEPT FOR THE OWLS GAME. #THROWITUP #LOP