Rhea County Off Season

EaglePride1

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we have made it to dead period with a month of hard work ands lots of reps seems we have 2 capable quarterbacks that are progressing nicley the backs look good and the lineman look bigger and quicker. Hopefully all the pieces will fall into place and we be ready come August 19th. Any thoughts ??

Definitely excited about this season. I just read an article on Rhea Review that gave good insight on the team. I couldn't agree more. Pemberton and Pendergrass are very capable QBs. The line is close to a 300 lb average (According to the Chattanooga Times Free Press), but just as athletic. The running backs are deep and talented. I can't wait for the opener at Baylor that is now only 60 days away!

Edited by kamerb

Hey you eagles fans out there. How did you guys hold up to Oakland this spring? Do you think Oakland will be good this year?

I honestly felt we held up really well against Oakland. I went in to the scrimmage anticipating a blowout, but Rhea County kept it pretty interesting, although Oakland pulled out with more points after it was all said and done. Oakland is talented, well coached, and well positioned to make a deep playoff run this season. Definitely a serious contender for the gold ball in 6A.

Edited by kamerb