Rhea County Off Season

EaglePride1

RHEA COUNTY WILL ALWAYS BE COMPETITIVE AS LONG AS THE PEMBERTON GUY IS THERE...THAT WINGT IS HARD TO STOP IF YOU CAN'T STOP THE RUN....BUT.....GOT TO BE ABLE TO AIR IT OUT.....AND I EXPECT THAT FLAW TO FINALLY BE FIXED THIS TIME..... :mrgreen:

PA, You heard that we transitioned our offense this year didn't you?  We graduated to the POWER T!!!  We are Strong in the OL, Strong at TE, and STRONG at all 3 backs!  QB is young, but very capable...  We have some two way players, but as long as we can stay healthy, we should be good.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PA, You heard that we transitioned our offense this year didn't you?  We graduated to the POWER T!!!  We are Strong in the OL, Strong at TE, and STRONG at all 3 backs!  QB is young, but very capable...  We have some two way players, but as long as we can stay healthy, we should be good.

YOU ARE REALLY MIXING IT UP AND SHOULD BE FUN TO WATCH.I GOT JOKES ON MY MIND BUT I WILL REFRAIN FROM JABS UNTIL THE SEASON STARTS. I STILL BELIEVE IN MY OWLS!

#LOP

YOU ARE REALLY MIXING IT UP AND SHOULD BE FUN TO WATCH.I GOT JOKES ON MY MIND BUT I WILL REFRAIN FROM JABS UNTIL THE SEASON STARTS. I STILL BELIEVE IN MY OWLS!

#LOP

PA, I am thinking this year is going to be a knock down drag out. Anyone could win.

PA, I am thinking this year is going to be a knock down drag out. Anyone could win.

ADSI YOU KNOW HOW WE PLAY IN 4/5A. WE DONT CARE WHAT YOUR RECORD IS OR HOW MANY STARZ YOU GOT WE COMING!!ERRTIME I THINK ABOUT THAT LAST LOSS TO THE 9 TURNOVER EAGLES? UNBELIEVABLE!! ANYWAYS YOU KNOW WE GOT A CHIP ON OUR SHOULDER...HECK THE WHOLE 4/5A GOT A CHIP!! CAN'T WAIT GOOD LUCK!!

#LOP

Starting next year there's a good chance Ooltewah, McMinn, Rhea, Walker Valley, Bradley will be in the 6A class. Cleveland, slight chance unless they've grown quite a bit.

That's what I was just talking about on the 4-5A thread. Depending on where they set the cut off number for 5A it's very possible. With only 32 teams currently in 6A and the removal of the private schools it's likely the TSSAA will pull that 5A cutoff down to even things out. It will be interesting to see how the local district/regions shake out and what effect will it have on rivalries and travel expenses. Who will it effect more? The schools that end up 5A or the one that end up 6A?