Jo Byrns 2016

MOTO24

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have to say JB looked A LOT better last Friday!  It was night and day and a lot of guys stepped up their game.  We still have a lot to work on but the changes they made from game 1 to 2 were tremendous.  I thought all of our guys were physical and didn't let up the entire game.  They were in it to win it!  If JB can continue to improve, they have a shot at making the playoffs.  

I went from saying JB could go 0-6 (which they could have) to saying they could make the playoffs.  What they do against MTCS this Friday will help determine how this team finishes. 

Well I have to say JB looked A LOT better last Friday! It was night and day and a lot of guys stepped up their game. We still have a lot to work on but the changes they made from game 1 to 2 were tremendous. I thought all of our guys were physical and didn't let up the entire game. They were in it to win it! If JB can continue to improve, they have a shot at making the playoffs.

I went from saying JB could go 0-6 (which they could have) to saying they could make the playoffs. What they do against MTCS this Friday will help determine how this team finishes.

It was jus a classic "match in the patch".... The smoke from the tobacco barns firing was thick at one time ! I guess the boys in red had to prove you and I wrong and I'm ok with that ! JHD was back and it really showed the first half, jus getting back from injury and lack of conditioning he was held to jus one half of play,, overall looked like we played with some determination and grit, still not in great shape as far as stamina goes but games like that will help get u there, it will definately make u reach down and gut it out if you really want it !!!! The D looked like we finally decided to come off the ball and attack ! Several youngsters stepped up their game and contributed to the win, got a cpl of young guys that need to up their confidence level to match their ability ! Was very pleased with the Devils effort in the win ! Jus gotta continue to work hard and get in better shape....I hope the Devils really push it in practice this week and build that confidence in each other,,, looks like a hard working group that plays together, hold each other accountable and get er done ! O, and what a massive crowd in attendance,, looked like a playoff game of a few yrs ago !