Future at Karns

SGHSAlum93

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Paul Shelton(Bearden OC) and Brad Taylor(former Bearden HC) have both applied for the job. I still don't understand why either of those guys would want this job.

Also, HTV brought up that Joe Hassell(current Karns DC) has probably applied too. 

I wonder how long it will be until the Beavers make a hire.

Edited by adalum96

That is VERY surprising that Taylor would apply there. I figured he would be looking for a better gig than that.

There haven't been many openings in the Knoxville area this year, so there haven't been a lot of jobs available to apply for at this point.  

I don't know Taylor, so I can't say anything about his coaching ability other than that things didn't end well for him in his last head coaching gig.  May just be a case of wanting to be a head coach again sooner rather than later and get back in the head coaching game.  

I heard Paul Shelton(Bearden OC) and Brad Taylor(former Bearden HC) have both applied for the job. I still don't understand why either of those guys would want this job.

Also, HTV brought up that Joe Hassell(current Karns DC) has probably applied too. 

I wonder how long it will be until the Beavers make a hire.

I really hope this isn't the case for us. Coach Shelton will make a great head coach somewhere but I just hope it ain't somewhere else while my boy is at Bearden. Now if Brad Taylor got it, that would be quite the matchup the first week of next season wouldn't it?  :popcorneater: