Preseason Region 6-5A

GWAVE1

I think it will be a packed house in MJ when it is all said and done. Mt Juliet should have a solid year and I think Gallatin may be better than most think. I know the Golden Bear faithful want nothing more than to start the year off with a win against Gallatin.

I would love to see MJ packed like it was in 2011 for the Gallatin game. That was a crowd and great atmosphere.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What were your thoughts about the teams? Who was the most impressive and most explosive ? Who won tourney? How did MJ look ? Thanks !

MJ won the big man challenge. I did not get to see much of that. They looked really athletic in the 7 on 7. I think they went 5-1. They had a very spirited match with Smyrna to start off. It got a little heated and the teams had to be separated during the hand shake. I think they were rotating some at QB and they definitely had some athletes. I did not get to see too much of them. I thought the QB from Macon Co looked really good. The middle linebacker #17 from Smyrna was a hoss. The TE from Blackman was really good too and may have been the most impressive player I saw. If this is any indication of how the teams will be during the season, then MJ and Gallatin to open the season will be a classic!! Gallatin was very impressive on the day as well.

1) Cane Ridge

2/3) Hendersonville/Hillsboro

4/5) Beech/Gallatin

6) Station Camp

7) Hunter's Lane

8) Glencliff

I believe Cane Ridge returns too much and leads the way. I believe 2-3 is a toss up as is 4-5.

That being said, it's a lot of 15-18 yr old kids and nobody really knows.

MJ won the big man challenge. I did not get to see much of that. They looked really athletic in the 7 on 7. I think they went 5-1. They had a very spirited match with Smyrna to start off. It got a little heated and the teams had to be separated during the hand shake. I think they were rotating some at QB and they definitely had some athletes. I did not get to see too much of them. I thought the QB from Macon Co looked really good. The middle linebacker #17 from Smyrna was a hoss. The TE from Blackman was really good too and may have been the most impressive player I saw. If this is any indication of how the teams will be during the season, then MJ and Gallatin to open the season will be a classic!! Gallatin was very impressive on the day as well.

Thanks for the report !

Thanks for the report !

They always seemed to be on the other side from Gallatin. I just know that they had some really skilled players and looked like a little decent height on a wideout or two. Showed a lot of tenacity coming back on Smyrna who jumped out early on them before all the more physical stuff started happening.

They always seemed to be on the other side from Gallatin. I just know that they had some really skilled players and looked like a little decent height on a wideout or two. Showed a lot of tenacity coming back on Smyrna who jumped out early on them before all the more physical stuff started happening.

I figured they would be away from one another; since they will be playing each other. Bears have some good skill players. Key will be O line and if they play angry.