Trousdale co vs Westmoreland eagles

Creekbank76

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trousdale is 2 TDs better than G'ville e

I am thinking the same if not more! I also dont think there schedule is too easy! The region top 4 consist of the Defending state champs and 3 more schools that have decent teams! Not saying they beat TC but saying the region is decent!

Have you all seen both? I have. Trust me, Gville will give Trousdale all they want. NCS is the only team on this schedule any good. I am not knocking the scheduling. Two years ago this was an extremely tough schedule, but most of these teams are down. Creasy would finish 9-1 or 10-0 with this team, just saying.

Have you all seen both? I have. Trust me, Gville will give Trousdale all they want. NCS is the only team on this schedule any good. I am not knocking the scheduling. Two years ago this was an extremely tough schedule, but most of these teams are down. Creasy would finish 9-1 or 10-0 with this team, just saying.

I seen both teams last year! Have watched Gville for last 3 years! I know what Gville has returning and what TC has returning! If Gville gives them that big of a fit then 3 more teams in there region will give them fits! Gville will be battling out for a playoff spot with MTCS, Monterey, and Jo Byrnes! The 3 and 4 spot will go to any of them 4 teams! 1 and 2 should be NCS and TC! Thats just my thoghts and predictions! I will let the boys and the coaches tell the final out come! Good luck to all Region 5 teams!

• 1 month later...

I seen both teams last year! Have watched Gville for last 3 years! I know what Gville has returning and what TC has returning! If Gville gives them that big of a fit then 3 more teams in there region will give them fits! Gville will be battling out for a playoff spot with MTCS, Monterey, and Jo Byrnes! The 3 and 4 spot will go to any of them 4 teams! 1 and 2 should be NCS and TC! Thats just my thoghts and predictions! I will let the boys and the coaches tell the final out come! Good luck to all Region 5 teams!

I tried to tell you guys Trousdale is not unbeatable.  I will say they have the athletes, but the coaching is less than ideal.  Like I said, 8-2 is the ceiling. 

I tried to tell you guys Trousdale is not unbeatable.  I will say they have the athletes, but the coaching is less than ideal.  Like I said, 8-2 is the ceiling. 

I think they are short 3 starters due to injury! After watching them play Monterey i was shocked! Not the team i watched last year! We lost all air after 14 got injured and left the game last week before half time! I noticed they did not utilize what was working for them! They got a couple players that are good #8 #2 can change a game around quickly for them! I was shocked! I also believe the 2nd half of Monterey game would of been different if 14 was still in! Not saying Monterey wins but his running is what put them in position to score both times not to mention him not being there on D!!! All in all if TC gets it together they will be tough coming playoff time and Gville will be too!

Edited by TALMAD