William Blount at Dobyns Bennett

If 32 Hammer wants to Hammer me, I'm game. I signed up to be in administration. I can take it. That's why my name is on the bottom of my post. Leave the comments up. Remember I don't like the mercy rule.

etcoach, the comment was not regarding you. Again, the comment was a poor choice by me for this forum. I think the comment is still correct, but I should not have posted it. I should always be mature enough to keep things as positive as possible on these forums.

I have been disappointed this week with the lack of courage in the support from the fans of these two football teams! You would think if Blount had really made the strides in the off season that they said they did, The fans would be willing to stand and talk smack with courage! I have heard about some changes that could take place on the DB defensive side of the ball that will give you some hope, well not to win but you might now have a chance to score! DB 45-7