William Blount at Dobyns Bennett

The running clock is for Liberals who don't want to hurt kids feelings! But by doing that you hurt a lot of kids that want to play, and have worked hard to get an opportunity to play! It is not for the lazy fans who are too lazy to sit and watch a game to the end! If you don't like or want to watch the young people play, then take your lazy butts to the house!

The running clock is for Liberals who don't want to hurt kids feelings...Most intelligent post of the year.LOL! Edited by orngnblk

Can you expand on that for the people that are not part of the program?

Thanks

Consolidation of the community schools into 2 large county schools was the first mistake. You can't have a community supported school when some of your kids live 16 miles away. Without a community to support and buy in of the local school, kids have less loyalty and are more likely to go to a different school.

Several poor  coaching hires. . Allowing petty immature personal jealously to override good  decision making. Allowing discipline issues to be ignored. These are the kind of things that take there toll on a program over the long term. The potential is there. But in 6A, especially with Maryville and Alcoa in your county, its a tough, long term project.

Edited by 32hammer

Regarding coaches?

AllRegion, I edited my post. I try to Never say anything remotely personal about an individual on the forum.  And while the post was vague , very tame and did not name a person or even a job title, after thinking about it, it was still something I was uncomfortable posting. Does that make sense?

AllRegion, I edited my post. I try to Never say anything remotely personal about an individual on the forum.  And while the post was vague , very tame and did not name a person or even a job title, after thinking about it, it was still something I was uncomfortable posting. Does that make sense?

Absolutely. I would never want to ask a question that you don't feel comfortable answering. 

Except that someone else quoted the original, so it stays out there for everyone on Coach T to see.