Hillsboro 2017

AllRegion

I think it was a former NFL guy who is an assistant for the Burros who got ejected for arguing with a ref. Burros had 22 penalties for 195 yards according to FNR broadcast.

A big problem metro has is having coaches who do  teach in the building. I am sure these coaches know football, but coaching in high school is better with coaches who teach in the school.Even sadder is not many want to deal with teaching in metro or are not certified.

A big problem metro has is having coaches who do teach in the building. I am sure these coaches know football, but coaching in high school is better with coaches who teach in the school.Even sadder is not many want to deal with teaching in metro or are not certified.

I agree.. Even the premier jobs in metro have a lot more obstacles than people realize. Good luck to Clayton with whatever he decides to do. One of the best coaches in MidTn no doubt

I think it was a former NFL guy who is an assistant for the Burros who got ejected for arguing with a ref. Burros had 22 penalties for 195 yards according to FNR broadcast.

Some were legitimate, some were not. Regardless of that, I believe that some refs are too touchy. If a coach is expressing displeasure about a call, sometimes you just have to tune it out. 

Edited by AllRegion

Some were legitimate, some were not. Regardless of that, I believe that some refs are too touchy. If a coach is expressing displeasure about a call, sometimes you just have to tune it out. 

...and some were not even called at the end of the game. This is not the first time this has happen to the Burros this season, I think they had another contest with 23 penalties and another with 7 turnovers. Can't beat good teams with these types of obstacles.

...and some were not even called at the end of the game. This is not the first time this has happen to the Burros this season, I think they had another contest with 23 penalties and another with 7 turnovers. Can't beat good teams with these types of obstacles.

I agree with this 100%. When your quarterback has 0 touchdowns and 4 picks and you have 200 yards in flags, you won't beat one of the best teams in the state.