Hillsboro 2017

AllRegion

If so that's great for the burros. If so I'm also very pleasantly surprised. I guess he decided the positives outweighed the negatives.

I think it's at best 50/50 that both return... From what I've heard it's more issues than just football.. Starts at the top of the school..

I think if you made me say one way or the other, then I would say both Clayton and Lopez have coached their last games at Hillsboro.. nothing concrete just things I've heard.

I think it's at best 50/50 that both return... From what I've heard it's more issues than just football.. Starts at the top of the school..

I think if you made me say one way or the other, then I would say both Clayton and Lopez have coached their last games at Hillsboro.. nothing concrete just things I've heard.

smh it's a little of crazy things going on in these front offices

• 2 weeks later...

It would be the best thing for Hillsboro football.